SASS Wire Forum

Welcome to Polish Cappers. Our brand new 2023 model PCCS capper is perfect for Colt, Remington New Army and other revolvers, pistols and rifles .....

Hello, next order from Las Vegas Nevada just arrived. Thanks a lot, we will send it today. 

Short message to new Customers who visit our shop. We know that there is no place to write State like TX, NV etc. when you order. Don't worry about this. we always address your package correctly because we double check every address in google map and we know what state you are in. So we add your state based on your address and city. We have 100% delivery since we started in March 2017. So don't worry be happy with your new capper.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Like 1

Hello, next order from Utah state for our bestseller PCC just arrived. We will send it today.

Here is the current map of our US Customers (50% of our business is in US and the rest in Europe and in Oceania).

ORtpeR.jpg

BTW, just now there is World Championship event in Austria. There are people from US as well.

Here is the link for checking results:

MLAIC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Edited by polishcappers
  • Thanks 1

Hello, next order from Australia just arrived we will send it on Monday.

BTW there are so good shooters at MLAIC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP in Austria. Our team from Poland has 3rd place in Kuchenreuter Replica 25m Pistol competition. The best ware shooters from  Germany and France , can you imagine 99 points, WoW. Our best shooter has 96 points ;). The results you can check using the link from previous post above.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Dear Patrick, thank you very much for your order. Your PCC capper is now ready to go to you. We will send it today. Please show it to your friends and let us know when you receive it. You have already in your e-mail the picture of your capper (we always send it before posting it). Thank you also for paying by credit card it is much better for us than PayPal (less provision we have to pay for transaction). You are Patrick our sixth Customer from Indiana state so far.

There is 7 hours difference between us here in Poland is now 08:13 AM and in your city Patrick is 02:13 AM and you are sleeping most probably ;).

Making business for such a long distance is funny. We receiving usually one order per day. So when we wake up in the morning we check if there is any order for our cappers, especially from US. I and my wife we make bet what state the order will come from. I can tell you it is very difficult to predict ;). This is nice little game for us every day.

We wish all our Customers all the best,

best regards,

Zbigniew and Agnieszka

Polish Cappers

Hello, today is great day, next order came first time from Maine state. We will send it today. This is great because we would like to be present in every state and so far as you know from the map we still have few states without single Customer. BTW you payed by credit card without any issue thanks a lot for that. 

There are still the following states without our presence: Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Iowa, Louisiana, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island. So 10 states left to visit :)

It is not bad taking into account that we started from "ground zero" our company in March 2017. I hope we will speed up our business and presence in US as this is our main overseas market. Thank you very much for your support so far, we are doing our best to satisfy you as well. So it is win-win game and it is founded on solid fundaments we share as the Nations together. Here in Poland USA is our closest friend and our "guarantee" for further peace and good development. First time ever we started gradually be independent from  Russian propan gas and we started buying  it from USA. Great cooperation and US military troops are present here in Poland so we feel much more secure. I am writing  this few words just to let you know what is going on in Poland. We are now in the best time ever, our economy is growing , unemployment in lowest ever and we have great perspective to further development and USA is our strategic Partner.  

God Bless America,

Polish Cappers

Hello, this time I would like to touch new subject little bit off the main topic but maybe you can help me with it as well.

I have just opened my new web page in order to promote my new invention. After several months of research I created truly secure lock mechanism. This lock I called of course Polish Combination Lock ;). You can go to my new web page and discover all details here https://www.polishlocks.com 

This is new project and my vision is to offer to people worldwide most secure Lock for multipurpose use like padlock or safe or even residential door truly secure lock.

I am now looking for any Partner or Investor to cooperate and to start the mass production of this wonderful solution. People deserve to have best possible level of security and my invention offer this.

The first stage is to make a workable prototype of the simple padlock with this Polish Combination Lock inside. All information is available on my web page or YT channel. To do so I need to find someone who can do it for free and then to send it to few people for review and build strong demand on the market or collect some founds and do it myself (I do not have machinery, lathe etc.  to do it and I will use those collected founds to pay for building prototype. So there are two ways both possible. 

So if you know someone with proper machinery to help here to produce prototype please let me know. This Lock can change the status quo on the market. No more cracking, bypassing etc. Today it will be most secure lock on Earth in my opinion. Nobody will be able to crack it as today in many other solutions.

So I like to share this info with you.

Of course Polish Cappers is going on without any issue this is second project I like to start ASAP.

Please share this info widely. There is web page, YT channel and Facebook page to help you spread this info around.

best regards,

Zbigniew Olejnik

Polish Cappers

https://www.polishcappers.com

https://www.polishlocks.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, today we have nice day. We received new orders for PCC from Norway, Holland and Austria. All first time ever from those  countries and  in one day. Nice.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Hello Next order for our PCC cappers is from Alabama, thanks a lot. We will send it tomorrow (Monday).

Here is updated map of our US Customers:

ggro6R.jpg

USA is now 35% of total our market since we started 03/2017 :).

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Edited by polishcappers
error in spelling

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, next order from Illinois just arrived, thanks a lot. There are still couple of states that we do not present at all ;). Will see which one will be the last one.

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers 

Hello,

I just placed an Order for the PCC and I'm another customer from Pennsylvania!

I'm looking forward to using this after reading all of the great comments. 

I wish you well and kindest regards,

Carl Fraser

AKA Bill Dalton

Edited by Bill Dalton
spelling

Hello,

Dear Bill, you are quicker than I am and you already announced your order ;) Thanks a lot, your capper is now ready to go to you, we sent you picture of it and will send it today.  Please be patient because sometimes it goes 10 days and sometimes up to 30 days all depends on US Post Office. Normally it will be in US just after 5 days after we sent it. If you will wait too long please let us know we will provide you with tracking number so you can track it in US Post. I hope it will be fast in your case.

Here you can enjoy my latest small project "like" Iron Man 2 Swinging Sticks pendulum https://youtu.be/19EnR_opgg8

I hope you will enjoy the music too.

best regards

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

3 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

I know I was first in Australia  to buy your capper..has there been more ?

Well we sold around 10 units to Australia so far.

BTW I am broadcasting live now my little project called "Swinging Sticks", you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2f_lQiXXcg

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello, just for your enjoyment my latest The Swinging Sticks video with nice music:

https://youtu.be/W-xeXaQVH2I

Please share it with your friends this is most probably the biggest Swinging Sticks kinetic sculpture on Earth ;). It was presented (small version) in Iron Man 2 movie some time ago.

Cheers,

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 5:07 AM, polishcappers said:

Hello,

Dear Bill, you are quicker than I am and you already announced your order ;) Thanks a lot, your capper is now ready to go to you, we sent you picture of it and will send it today.  Please be patient because sometimes it goes 10 days and sometimes up to 30 days all depends on US Post Office. Normally it will be in US just after 5 days after we sent it. If you will wait too long please let us know we will provide you with tracking number so you can track it in US Post. I hope it will be fast in your case.

Here you can enjoy my latest small project "like" Iron Man 2 Swinging Sticks pendulum https://youtu.be/19EnR_opgg8

I hope you will enjoy the music too.

best regards

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello my friend,

I just wanted to let you know that I did receive my capper and I had a chance to use it this past weekend.  Works like a charm, as a matter of fact, my brother-in-law wants one now.  I'll be placing an order later this week and give it to him as an early Christmas present. 

Thanks again for designing and producing such a well crafted capper.

Thanks,

Bill 

PS, I enjoyed watching the video of your latest project!

Hello,

Dear Bill, I am very glad that you enjoy our capper in action. This is the most important part of the whole project that people like you enjoy my design and quality as well as functionality of Polish Cappers products. I always think with great pleasure that my cappers will always somewhere work and make people happy. Maybe in 50 years from now when I will pass away in peace they will still remind that sometimes ago in Poland was a man who invented this great product. This thought is wonderful. We sold ( in fact my wife who is running our small company since March 2017) close to 500 units up to now and we have 100% of satisfied Customers in many places around the globe. We have 100% success in delivery rate and no complains. This is for us very important because we would like to be best in class Company which will have superb service, best product and full control over the entire process. Therefore we do not cooperate with any other third party shops etc.(we have many requests for this cooperation)  we like to have 100% control of our product lifecycle and therefore the only place on Earth to acquire our products is our e-shop https://www.polishcappers.com From my point of view this is very good solution for all Customers because you have guarantee that you are buying original product with top notch quality.  

As you can see even delivery time is quite reasonable and in your case is around 2 weeks. Of course it depends on the destination but overall  is ok. We charge flat rate for delivery world-wide just 15 PLN (around 4 USD) so it is attractive as well.

I am very glad to hear all those great words, thank you all for support. I hope our tiny business with Polish Cappers will continue to operate and maybe soon even more Customers would like to buy our cappers. We do not advertise widely , the only advertisement for us are our happy Customers and their friends network. So please show and share our cappers with your friends maybe they will be interested as well. I am sure your brother-in-law will be happy as well and this is great Christmas gift I am sure. We do not expect to lower the price as well due to the fact that the brass is not cheap as well as labour costs are increasing in Poland.

Thanks for good words about my little aside project called homemade Swinging Sticks this is of course just for me not for sell ;).

I started as well new initiative (project called Polish Locks), there is a page https://www.polishlocks.com where I present brand new lock mechanism for safes, padlocks and doors. One of the biggest world-wide company who producing locks is already interested to use it in their solutions so will see….

BTW, we just received next order from Virginia state, thanks a lot we will send your capper today.

Best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

• Thanks 1

Hello, I corrected the focus and now you can watch better close-up on our PCC universal capper in action.

Here is this new video: 

Close-up on our PCC capper in action.

Cheers,

Zbigniew

PS. Just received new order for PCC capper from Connecticut. Thanks a lot, we will send it on Monday. Cheers. Zbigniew

Edited by polishcappers
new order
  • Like 1

Hello for all new readers our current Customers opinions about our PCC and PCA cappers you can read here: CUSTOMERS OPINIONS as well as on our website https://www.polishcappers.com 

thanks again,

best regards

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

I finally got around to mating my new Polish Capper to my Ruger Old Army.  There is plenty of material in the head to easily file the sides and narrow the lead in to fit the narrower nipple openings of the Ruger.  I can still use it for my Pietta 1860s and 1862s without problem.  Excellent!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, today is great day for Poland. We celebrate 100 years of the independence. Over 250 000 people here in Warsaw celebrate this great day 11.11.1918-11.11.2018 with our President and Government. 

PS. We received next order from New York state, thanks a lot, we will send it on Tuesday while Monday will be National Holiday free day

(After Celebration ;) )

best regards

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Edited by polishcappers
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, new order from Virginia just arrived, thanks a lot your PCC will be send tomorrow.

BTW only 2 units of PCA left on stock, and many PCC still available. Most people now are buying PCC so it is not clear for me if we will continue with PCA series. Maybe only model PCC will remain on the market as it serves Remington New Army as well. Will see soon what decision we will make. 

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello, we would like to confirm that we will not going to change the pricing for our products (PCC and PCA models). All prices will stay the same in 2019.

Thank you very much for supporting us and all your good comments, you can read them here: Our Customers Opinions

best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Thanks 1