SASS Wire Forum

Welcome to Polish Cappers. Our brand new 2023 model PCCS capper is perfect for Colt, Remington New Army and other revolvers, pistols and rifles .....

Hello,

today is great day for us, after one year on the market is time for next step. We are ready to present to you our brand new universal capper. This is PCC series which will be available in our shop http://www.polishcappers.com most probably end of this month or beginning of April 2018.

Our new PCC model is in fact modified PCA in order to support Colts (Navy 1851, Army 1860, Dragoon, Walker), Remington New Army 1858, Roger & Spencer, Ruger Old Army, Lemat and other in .36 and .44 calibre both Original and replicas made by Uberti, Pietta and other.

I like to share with you few videos I made just today to demonstrate you how it works. I am not professional YT so our video is without any effects or edition just raw footage.

Now few videos for you:

I hope you enjoy it, please visit our shop http://www.polishcappers.com 

best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Thanks 4

New detailed presentation is available to watch here:

Thank you very much for your valid feedback. 

Market premiere of our PCC capper is scheduled end of this month or beginning of April 2018.

Our new PCC universal capper will support the following guns:

Pietta, Uberti, Davide Pedersoli, Armi San Marco and Original in .36 .44 or bigger

- Remington New Army 1858

- Colt Navy 1851

- Colt Army 1860

- Colt Walker

- Colt Dragoon

- Cattleman

- Griswald & Gunnison

- Ruger Old Army

- Rogers & Spencer

- Lemat

- all pistols and rifles

best regards,

Polish Cappers

our shop is here: http://www.polishcappers.com

Hello, we just ordered brass and other components for new PCC series. The factory we are using for production is now busy and our production window will be end of  March or beginning of April. So most probably we start to sell PCC series in 3rd week of April. Finally the size will be the same as PCA. We will enlarge little bit the hanging hole and redesign little bit the interior for more space for caps. /Please notice that Remington no 10 caps are much bigger then i.e. RWS 1075. It means that our capper can handle over 150 caps but Remington no 10 just over 120. Therefore we will enlarge the space inside as much as possible to have more space for Remington no 10 caps. The overall size outside will remain the same as many users recognized that in current size it is easy to fill up with caps, the space allow to operate with comfort. The size is optimal now as we checked during winter and when we use gloves. Smaller size will be less comfortable.

So please check our shop there is still PCA for Remington New Army available. This is the last moment you can order one for this price. The cost of brass increased and the labour cost also during last year. Next series will be little bit more expensive and we do not have influence on this. As I mentioned if our company will sell much more units and we will order longer series then we will be able to negotiate better price for raw materials etc. Now we are still ultra small company working more for pleasure then for profit. Please keep in mind that we do not overcharge for delivery and the price c.a. 4-5 USD is very fair world-wide. We do not charge also for payment fees we need to pay to PayPal or Credit Card operators for every transaction. So you can be sure you can buy best product for best possible price in our shop.

We sell only through our shop http://www.polishcappers.com 

We will update you asap when new PCC capper will be available in our shop.

Best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Like 1

Hello, we are still testing our new 2018 PCC universal capper. Today we show you how it works with very popular Remington no 10 caps.

Here is the fresh video:

Below normal speed of capping most popular revolvers.

It works perfect with Remington no 10 caps and all revolvers from .36 calibre up. In the final version we will made more space inside by reducing the thickness of the frame around and the part of the loading piston protection area. This modification will increase inner space but not increase overall capper size which is now optimum for comfortable operation.

We will increase little bit the hole for the strap as well. The rest will remain as in PCA model dedicated to Remington New Army.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

http://www.polishcappers.com

Edited by polishcappers
new video added

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Major Crimes, Our new PCC model is now in production. We are inline to our schedule. The world-wide premiere should happen between 16-20 April 2018. 

It will be available only in our shop http://www.polishcappers.com

Thank you ,

Polish Cappers

1 hour ago, polishcappers said:

Dear Major Crimes, Our new PCC model is now in production. We are inline to our schedule. The world-wide premiere should happen between 16-20 April 2018. 

Thank you ,

Polish Cappers

I cant wait...................................... no seriously, I can't wait:rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 4:05 PM, polishcappers said:

Thank you ,

Polish Cappers

Are we there yet?..............................Can I have an ice cream?........................................ I need to .....................................

Tried to order one, only the PCA shows up.  Let us know when the PCC is ready to order :D 

Hello, 

Short update: We have little bit delay and first c.a. 100 units will be ready next week. The body of the capper, the lid, 3D piston, spring and other parts are ready. We need to finish them , polish and engrave. This will take few days. So please be patient , just next week it should be in our shop.  I can tell you this PCC is super great capper. It is very precise milled , we use now 8mm cutter to have even more smooth surface inside and we have optimised the interior space /the capacity will be as PCA/.  We made little bit bigger hole for strap hanging and the head is now perfect for most of revolvers /we do not test it on pocket size/. This head is now milled in 3D X Y Z axis. Definitely PCC is more labour intensive than PCA. We will update you ASAP when it will be available next week.

Cheers,

Polish Cappers

• Thanks 2

Please notify when the cappers for Colt-style revolvers are ready for sale.

I'm going to get one & see how I like it.

Thanks

--Dawg

Yes I will notify you ASAP. Next week it will be in our shop. I will made new video with detailed presentation of the PCC model and comparison to PCA. Last videos made on our YT channel ware with PCC as prototype /PCA converted/ and now we produce PCC from scratch. It will have some changes to PCA model as I wrote in previous post above.

PCC model will be fully universal capper in all aspects : All caps types and all revolvers incl. Colts.

You will be here first to know that PCC is available I promise.

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers 

• Thanks 2

Yes you are great, thank you first PCC going to Michigan. We will send it tomorrow.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

PS. I forgot to mention that you are our first Customer from Michigan.

Edited by polishcappers

Hello, new order from Ohio for PCC capper just arrived , thanks a lot we will send it tomorrow.

Here is video about PCC capper. I am not expert for making videos so please forgive me any imperfections. The video has sudden end because my camera died :). All videos on our YT channel are without editing ;) just pure life.

Have fun ,

best regards

Polish Cappers

Just ordered a PCC capper -- Looking forward to giving it a try!

Thanks

--Dawg

Ordered mine, too.  Should be one headed to North Carolina soon.

Mine arrived today and I gave it a try on a Uberti 1861 and a Pietta 1851 Yank (no groove to help capping).

Tip one- watch the video for the right action to use. The required action is very different to a snail capper.

So, once I started using it properly:blush: it worked just fine.

The Uberti was easy and the Pietta just needed you to get the angle right at the beginning and it worked fine as well.

I just poured some caps in, swirled it around until most were the right way up and mandrolically righted the rest, closed it and away I went, no problems.

I am a happy camper:D

Hello, we have received next 10 orders for PCC from US, UK, France. This is absolutely record! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

We took few days off as there is national holiday in Poland but we try to send them today or just on next Monday. 

We are surprise how fast our PCC was delivered to Australia. Super, to UK it goes 3 days to US depends 7 - 30 days and we do not know why. Usually it left Poland just up to 3 days after sending by us.

We are very happy having 100% satisfied Customers. 

best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Thanks 1

Hello, new order from Mississippi state, this is first time from this state. Yes, you will not be the last state in our game ;).

Here is the current map of our Customers in USA:

u7pHND.jpg

best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, polishcappers said:

Hello, new order from Mississippi state, this is first time from this state. Yes, you will not be the last state in our game ;).

best regards,

Polish Cappers

I'll let ya know when it arrives - if only to let you know it made it.  :D

I just placed an order for the PCC. Feel free to send me the display model shown in your pictures. The serial number 00124 is perfect as my SASS number is 124 (yes I need to update my picture to show off my silver hair). If you have already sold that unit, I understand. 

I’m looking forward to trying your product on my Ruger Old Army revolvers. 

Best regards,

Ethan

3 hours ago, polishcappers said:

Dear Ethan, you are lucky, no 124 is going to you tomorrow. Thanks for your order. 

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Thank you very much for going out of your way to honor my request! I am a lucky man indeed. 

Very best regards,

Ethan

Hello,

We have been asked by Too Tall Bob to donate a few our cappers and become one of the sponsor of this event http://www.bordertowncas.com/index.php

So if you go there for competition you will have a chance to win our PCC or PCA capper. (We decided to donate 2xPCC and 1xPCA). This event is in October 2018.

I try to send low serial numbers maybe even PCC 00001 and PCC 00002 ;)

I hope you will enjoy this event and meantime please visit our shop http://www.polishcappers.com , you can have one of our capper much earlier ;)

Best regards,

Polish Cappers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello:

My capper has not arrived yet.

Your e-mail said that you were going to mail it a week ago.

Should I be worried that it has been lost?

Or should I exercise more patience?

I'm just trying to get ahead of any problem

Thank you

--Lou Polsinelli

Order Number 338

Dear Lou, you are super fast ;). We are working like Rolls Royce engine, don't worry it will come to you.

Few Facts: You Order 01 of May 2018 at 00:02 our CET ;). (1st of May is national holiday here in Poland).  We send it 02 of May mid day. I checked it now in the Polish Post system and it left Poland territory 03 May at 23:04. Now it is most probably already in US and you need to be little bit more patient I think ;). I can send you tracking number and you can ask your US Post Office when you will receive it. I can tell you that you can wait even 30 days from our experience but most probably you should receive it this or next week. I do not know why US Post Office postpone sometimes delivery, ask them please and give us feedback please if you know the reason for that. I can ensure you our level of service is top notch and we cannot take responsibility for any delay if we do not control it ;).

Don't worry and wait few more days please it will have happy end as usual. We have 100% delivery rate up to now.

best regards,

Zbigniew

Polish Cappers

Hello, finally we have procedure how you can speed up delivery of our capper if something starting to delay.

Here is the story of our Customer.

2o1XAO.jpg

So if you have similar case or you started to worry about your delivery please write to us , we will give you your tracking number. Then you need to contact with your local Post Office and they will localise your capper and speed up. Most cases is that your Customs hold it for few or more days.

PS. Next order from California, thank  you.

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Hello , new order from Florida state, thanks a lot. We sold over 40 units of PCC in the last week Mainly to USA but also to UK, France and Germany.

Thanks a lot. We send 3 cappers to this competition in October 2018,  http://www.bordertowncas.com/index.php. As far as I know two PCC capers will be for the winners and one PCA for an auction.

Please visit our shop at http://www.polishcappers.com , you can change the language to English by pressing the US Flag on the top of our page.

There is detailed instruction how to order on our YouTube Channel or you can follow few simple steps:

1.            You can go to our shop page www.polishcappers.com

2.            You can choose your language (US Flag on top of the page).

3.            You can then choose one of two cappers PCA or PCC

4.            You can add only one unit to the basket /this is limit of registered letter/

5.            You can choose delivery methods by clicking on the dot left from the sign “Registered Letter”

6.            Now you can choose payments methods – now PayPal is the best and Credit Cards is ok as well

7.            Then you click “Proceed to check out”

8.            Then you write your delivery address etc.

9.            Then you click on the box that you read and agree the Regulations and  Order and Pay button

10.          Then you will be redirect to the page PayPAl or Dotpay if you prefer credit card payments

11.          Then you do your payment and you will receive confirmation

12.          Then we will ship the capper to your delivery address.

Please show your new cappers to your friends , this is the only way we can make them aware of our great product. 

If you have any issue with your credit card (sometimes bank is holdings the oversees transactions, then reorder and use PayPal). 

We feel great having 100% happy Customers from all parts of the globe ;).

Thank you again,

best regards,

Polish Cappers

Agnieszka and Zbigniew from Poland

Hey Guys -- Capper came today -- THANKS

Just when I start to wonder if the USPS lost it, it comes -- Hooray!!

Now, I just have to play with it in the basement to see if I can get the hang of it before Saturday's match!

--Dawg

• Like 1