SASS Wire Forum

A special thanks to everyone at Winter Range!!

Kirk James

A special thanks to everyone involved with making Winter Range an incredible match.  This is the 2nd year I could not shoot due to health reasons.  When you have the opportunity to sit back and watch all that is involved you can get a clear picture of the countless hours of hard work and dedication the Winter Range Board and all the volunteers give to make Winter Range so successful.  Thank you to everyone for giving up a part of your life to make a difference in my life.  Look forward to shooting next year.  

Yup!!!

Thank you to the countless people who worked so hard to make Winter Range such a wonderful experience.  A set-up that has shooters' convenience in mind.  Stages that are completely thought-out.  People on the range who can help with any issue that might come up during the match.  Incomparable stage fronts and props.  Most impressive, is the smile that every Ranger had on his or her face for every shooter that caught their eye.  

Thank you all for a great time!!!

AW

I'll say it again to all involved Board members, Exec board, Rangers, helpers and so on. Your all those special Cogs in the wheels of Winter Range and I want to thanks every one involved for being those cogs and keeping Winter Range a great fun and enjoyable Cowboy Action Shoot.

God Bless You All.

JRJ

Archived