SASS Wire Forum

So excited to get out and shoot!  Leaving next week for two matches in Florida! Two of my favorites!

Especially excited about Dark Day as I will be shooting Black Powder for the first time... :lol: Can't wait to see friends, customers make new friends and new customers!

I will have all the bullets, Clean Shot powder & Buffalo Rifle powder (both smokeless), Primers, Ballistol, etc. that I can bring but if you want to be 100% sure that I have what you need, please let me know in advance.  (About the primers - they are: Federal 100, 200, 150, 155, bullet customers however, get first "shot"). 

I will also have Cowboy Cartridges by Scarlett (my bullet, Clean Shot powder, and a Federal primer) in .38 (125gr), 45 Colt (200gr) and 45ACP (230gr).  You may view these items on my website at https://bulletsbyscarlett.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fcowboy-cartridges-low-velocity-specifically-for-cowboy-shooter 

Tommy will be making custom ear plugs at both matches.  Please don't wait til the last day to try to get them.

Please let me know by Tuesday, March 6, 2018 if you'd like to place an order.

In case you've forgotten (I don't see how its possible, though), I DO offer a FREE HUG with EVERY purchase!  No, you "gamers" can't buy your bullets one at a time, either! :wub:

Big hugs!

Scarlett Darlin'

Owner and "Guy" that makes the bullets

Bullets-By-Scarlett.gif

5 hours ago, Bullets By Scarlett said:

So excited to get out and shoot!  Leaving next week for two matches in Florida! Two of my favorites!

Especially excited about Dark Day as I will be shooting Black Powder for the first time... :lol: Can't wait to see friends, customers make new friends and new customers!

I will have all the bullets, Clean Shot powder & Buffalo Rifle powder (both smokeless), Primers, Ballistol, etc. that I can bring but if you want to be 100% sure that I have what you need, please let me know in advance.  (About the primers - they are: Federal 100, 200, 150, 155, bullet customers however, get first "shot"). 

I will also have Cowboy Cartridges by Scarlett (my bullet, Clean Shot powder, and a Federal primer) in .38 (125gr), 45 Colt (200gr) and 45ACP (230gr).  You may view these items on my website at https://bulletsbyscarlett.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fcowboy-cartridges-low-velocity-specifically-for-cowboy-shooter 

Tommy will be making custom ear plugs at both matches.  Please don't wait til the last day to try to get them.

Please let me know by Tuesday, March 6, 2018 if you'd like to place an order.

In case you've forgotten (I don't see how its possible, though), I DO offer a FREE HUG with EVERY purchase!  No, you "gamers" can't buy your bullets one at a time, either! :wub:

Big hugs!

Scarlett Darlin'

Owner and "Guy" that makes the bullets

Bullets-By-Scarlett.gif

I can vouch for the hugs!:D  And the great ear plugs!

Randy

Archived