SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders 5th Saturday Match

Purly SASS # 57438

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had our monthly match yesterday.  We had 49 shooters. The misty rain stopped around  9am and we had a great shooting day.

Widder come down and shot his first match this year. His 97' was blazing.

We will be shooting 6 stages on the 5th Saturday, the 31st. Come on, we will have a great time.

On 3/14/2018 at 10:05 PM, lickskillet charlie said:

Kajun 50 cents thought it'd be more like 60 by now.... we had to hide out in Outlaw camp Wa-enema(little red tent)We got chased by the Duncan Dough-nut and Dough-nut hole gang,but we

escaped thru the swamps and backwaters to Alabamy safely.:o:D:D

Hey Purly what weekend is this foray on? If the rest of the road kill is gonna be there i might as well show up too........:P

EDIT: Never mind Purly went back and read it in the original heading.....:wacko:

Lickskillet, glad you are coming, we will make a pass thru the countryside and take down all the wanted posters. Come in the back way, you'll be safe.

11 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

image.jpeg.266ca55e0adf952de587d058653a388b.jpegYOu best be careful sneaking around Wameana's camp.  I understand he has trained security.

Dang-it Bob you owe me a new keyboard and a bottle of windex ta clean my monitor.......:D:D:lol:

11 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

image.jpeg.266ca55e0adf952de587d058653a388b.jpegYOu best be careful sneaking around Wameana's camp.  I understand he has trained security.

So Badlands Bob had to blab about my new top secret security service.

He's baaaad.

Yup she has a hair trigger so don't be tryin' to bribe yer way into the camp without an invite.

She ain't real fond of Kajun's neither. Specially the Krazy kind.

Wameanea

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

So Badlands Bob had to blab about my new top secret security service.

He's baaaad.

Yup she has a hair trigger so don't be tryin' to bribe yer way into the camp without an invite.

She ain't real fond of Kajun's neither. Specially the Krazy kind.

Wameanea

Evil Bob, I heard the through the grapevine that if you shear Weeniemeenie’s guard she looses her sharpshooting skills. She’s also fond of little doll-like wimmin of short stature so if Skittles can ever win his wife back he should be able to sneak in the little red tent and perform that miscreant magic he does so well. 

Kajun

Waimea, there should be plenty of Outlaws there, Cinch and I should be there, Cactus and Doc have talked about coming. Yazoo is always looking for some of us Male Outlaws to beat up on with her double barrel. Harley may even be talked into shooting OL with us.

I am sure we can all use some bullets.:D

On 3/23/2018 at 8:16 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

Waimea, there should be plenty of Outlaws there, Cinch and I should be there, Cactus and Doc have talked about coming. Yazoo is always looking for some of us Male Outlaws to beat up on with her double barrel. Harley may even be talked into shooting OL with us.

I am sure we can all use some bullets.:D

I could come to this but seeing how it's Mrs Waimea's birthday (a zero at that) the very next day which also just happens to be Easter...

I'm thinking I might just have to keep on going and never look back.:o

Waimea

Sounds like if you came to the match, Mrs Waimea might give me a really good price on bullets, lead and equipment.

Wish her a happy birthday for us, today is Lady T's so I understand. Good thing the match was yesterday.

I've been practicing. Hope to give you some competition this weekend! I'm guessing you'll really be gunnin' for me!

12 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Sounds like if you came to the match, Mrs Waimea might give me a really good price on bullets, lead and equipment.

Wish her a happy birthday for us, today is Lady T's so I understand. Good thing the match was yesterday.

Yep, you could have it all.

I MIGHT stop running in Canada but most likely the Hounds of Hell would find me there too. :o:lol:

Anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY T!

Waimea

10 hours ago, Max Payne said:

I've been practicing. Hope to give you some competition this weekend! I'm guessing you'll really be gunnin' for me!

Max after the way you have been "whooping up on me" i need to get ready. 

Week end weather looks good. Stage 5 is covered. Another load of gravel at the entrance to the range. Hurricane Charly has built some artificial trees that keeps you out of the sun if it gets to hot.

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

This is getting close. I'll be there! Trainwrecks and all!

I plan to ride the train down to Mystery Dog also.

Slater is getting over the Flu and has hitched a ride on the caboose.  But, even getting over an illness, he's gonna show his youthful speed and endurance and put on a show, as usual.   Looks like the Slater/Widder Road Show is getting back in season again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and helping MAX keep PURLY humble..... :D

..........Widder

We are looking good for Saturday.  Another load of stone on the driveway, stage 5 covered, Charlys artificial trees are in place, and I'm sure Charly will have 6 fast and furious stages for us. The only thing left to do is bake a few Humble Pies. I'm saving the big slices for Widder and Max. 

Yeehaw, some of my favorite reprobates are coming! This just became a must not miss match. Who knows what could happen with this group??

It's a 140 mile haul from my place, but I figure I can make it in just over an hour and a half if I put the pedal down far enough.  Do you have somewhere I can park my car where it can't be seen from the air? I may pick up a tail along the way.

Don't start without me!

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Don't start without me!

PURLY, this brings up a good question.....

What time does everyone need to be there and have time to sign in, etc......

Are you on any kind of 'winter/summer' time frame?

NOTE: If you are traveling from the Wartrace area, the Mtn. Marauders are in the Eastern time zone.

..........Widder

9 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

It's a 140 mile haul from my place, but I figure I can make it in just over an hour and a half if I put the pedal down far enough.  Do you have somewhere I can park my car where it can't be seen from the air? I may pick up a tail along the way.

Don't start without me!

I just checked Google maps and I'm 141 miles from Ringgold.  Looks like you'll be touching down about 30-40 seconds ahead of me.  Just hold the camo tarp up and I'll drive right under.

2 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I just checked Google maps and I'm 141 miles from Ringgold.  Looks like you'll be touching down about 30-40 seconds ahead of me.  Just hold the camo tarp up and I'll drive right under.

Now all we need is an 18 wheeler full of Coors and Buford T. Justice.

Archived