SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders 5th Saturday Match

Purly SASS # 57438

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders will be having a 5th Saturday shoot march 31. We are in North West Ga. about 3 miles off of I-75. We will be shooting every 5th Saturday this year. Come on, we guarantee you will have a good time.

Mtnmarauders.com 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'ma studying on it....got this on my radar.  Hope the weather will be nice. 6 stages would be nice.

Kajjun

Max & Ophelia Payne will be there! Looking forward to shooting with you folks again!

Dang Purly,

You're letting the Riff Raff in the gate.

Ol' Widder is finally gonna get out of the warmth of the house.

Badlands Bob and Kajun...... better get your shots updated.

Ophelia is coming  YEEEEHAAAAAA. !!!!!!! I guess we have to let Max in.

Looks like we have a good one shaping up.  

Widder is finally coming out to play,

Kajun and Badlandas Bob, it will be our pleasure to keep an eye on you for a day. 

I stuck my head out of the door yesterday and didn't see my shadow......... so you know what that means.   :D

Besides, PURLY has been chomp'n at the bits to whoop up on me again....... and again and again and........

That's why there will be 6 stages......Purly wants to whoop on me 6 times..... :o

..........Widder

8 minutes ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Yes, but I have Max Payne is coming. He beat me like a yard dog last month.

Maybe, if MAX can run a little 'interference' for me, I might edge you out and Max and I both will earn a 'Purly Feather' in our hat..... ;)

..........Widder

Then only time I beat Purly is when he has a train wreck. And, I'm probably a bad cowboy for enjoying it anyway the few times it happens! And, Judge, Ophelia is my ticket to get to shoot places that wouldn't normally let me in! Kajun can be fast, & Badlands Bob usually does well because he cheats a lot.

I'm just sittin' here in my magic chair eating popcorn.....ya'll carry on! :P

Kajun

2 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Widder, I know you have been getting ready. I was there when you brought 5 97's to Curly Bills to be fine tuned.

Are you still shooting one of them slow SxS?

Hey MAX, they ain't nuttin wrong with savoring the moment when ya whooped  The PURLY man.

Hang with us KAJUN......you might get to join the Whoop Purly posse..... :D

..........Widder

Slow ?  Max shoots one so I figured I needed one too. 

Kajun, you can't just sit on the sidelines. This could carry on to Florida, Georgia, and Black Gold. 

• Purly,

I'm right in the middle. Shoot! If it wasn't for me talking to Koda Joe for years about how much fun we have in Ringgold he would have never got on board. Now, he's told all these folks about us. And look what's happened. 

Purly, neither of us exactly set a "personal best" time this weekend. I just had one less miss-hap than you this time. I wanna be able to shoot as fast as you when I grow up!

We will have stage 5 covered, giving us 5 stages that are completely under cover, by the 5th Saturday. March 31st. Also had gravel put on the parking lot. No mud.

Purly...did you notify local law enforcement to be on the lookout for Skittles?  The reeeeeward poster up to the local post office shows they're offering 50 cents for information leading to his apprehension.  Got him wanted for absconding on his poor bride Bertha! Rumor has it that he made it down Florida way last weekend and wuz hanging wif some outlaw types but managed to elude the Florida State Patrol.  :blink:

Kajun

Kajun 50 cents thought it'd be more like 60 by now.... we had to hide out in Outlaw camp Wa-enema(little red tent)We got chased by the Duncan Dough-nut and Dough-nut hole gang,but we

escaped thru the swamps and backwaters to Alabamy safely.:o:D:D

Hey Purly what weekend is this foray on? If the rest of the road kill is gonna be there i might as well show up too........:P

EDIT: Never mind Purly went back and read it in the original heading.....:wacko:

Archived