SASS Wire Forum

Boycotts Against NRA Have Backfire Effect, Galvanize Conservatives

Charlie T Waite

The liberal campaign against the NRA has successfully pressured some companies to sever their partnerships with the gun rights group but it’s having another, unintended effect: galvanizing conservatives who feel the NRA has been unfairly attacked.   Read More:

Charlie

I wonder how much money the First National Bank (FNNI) will lose by dumping the NRA Branded credit card they offer? In addition to all those cards how many other accounts will be cancelled?

Wonder what their shareholders will say when their first quarter statement comes out and shows a loss.

I did some digging and wherever you see the below logos they are part of the same bank. The give away is the circle 1 or FNNI trademarks.

image.png.a67034ee51b70bd66fbed714474be562.png

When you see our circle one logo - you know you're going to receive a superior customer experience. The First National of Nebraska family includes our banks across Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado, Kansas, Texas and Illinois, as well as our online bank and national credit card brand.

In addition to the above I found FNNI in Missouri.  If you want to see if your financial institution is owned by them go to their website and click on the Find ATM/Branch. Check the FNNI Branches option and enter your location.

Do you think that the liberal media would report that NRA membership had doubled in a week if it was to happen?? :rolleyes: <_<

Archived