SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Bisley Vaquero 44 mag

Jackpine Bill

I have a Ruger Bisley, stainless, 4 5/8 barrel, in 44 mag.  It has light spring kit and Belt mountain base pin, (knurled knob, with little allen screw locking) original Ruger walnut grips.  

It is in the original Ruger plastic case, with instruction manual, and lock.  I bought it from an estate, as part of a package, to get the items that I wanted and have not shot it.  It appears to have had limited use, but did not know the owner, so just my speculation, based on condition. 

I have a bunch of Rugers, and while I have always thought Bisleys were really a cool look, they have never felt right, nor shot right for me.

$550

Will consider trades. 

Will do FTF sale in Arizona.  I am not shooting WR this year, due to wife's medical issues, but could arrange a FTF at WR or somewhere else between Phoenix to Tombstone.

Thanks,

Jackpine Bill

11 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

Is this a Vaquero Bisley?

I'm not Bill, wish I could shoot like him, but I'm better looking, anyways yes this is a Vaquero and it has a REALLY nice trigger on it.

bisley2.JPG

bisley1.JPG

Not only is Bob better looking, but he is smart enough to be able to post pictures.  

Thanks Bob. (with one O, but who likes it with two!)

Hey John,

Based on the very bad experience I had with with what the FedEx monkeys did to the only gun I ever bought online, I would rather stay away from shipping.

Thanks, 

Jackpine

• Jackpine Bill changed the title to Ruger Bisley Vaquero 44 mag

I realized I had not listed that I would consider trades in original posting.  (I am disappointed that Boulder Canyon Bob did not realize that fact was missing and add that thought when he posted the pictures for me. (I guess he was distracted by the thought of the Long Range Award he was going to win at WR. Congrats, Bob)

Anyway, I will consider trades of "cowboy" guns, Contender or Encore barrels, especially if of odd caliber and older rimfire rifles, and now that I think about it, would at least think about most stuff that goes bang. 

Also gave a little better clarification in original posting of why I am selling.

Thanks again,

Jackpine

Archived