SASS Wire Forum

:(

Sedalia Dave

what's got you down? :huh:

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I understand.   A lot of folks are unhappy they don't have a 'Widder Soft Stroke'  Henry .22

:D

..........Widder

What’s a widder soft stroke and where can I get one?

26 minutes ago, Redwood Kid said:

Oh pard, if you don't have one of those you need to get one....all the kool kids have them!  I've got one (from NimbleSOB) and it's a first class piece of work!

Kajun

5 hours ago, Redwood Kid said:

I was tricked into getting one of them blamed rifles. Now I'm going broke feeding it, cause it fires so fast. I have to put up with everybody always wanting to come over and shoot it. My other guns are getting jealous and threatened to leave. I don't know for sure, but that rifle is probably why my hens quit layin too. If you're a glutton fer punishment, get hold of widder. Dont say I didn't warn ya though.

I been accused (and found Innocent) of many things............but I ain't never been accused of having any part of hens not layin.

Tennessee, will ya accept a box of .22 LR shells as my apology for your addiction and shortage of fresh aggs?   :D

..........Widder

6 hours ago, Redwood Kid said:

Call the Geisha Twins at 813-555-6900  and tell them that you want the Widder soft stroke special :D

28 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I been accused (and found Innocent) of many things............but I ain't never been accused of having any part of hens not layin.

Tennessee, will ya accept a box of .22 LR shells as my apology for your addiction and shortage of fresh aggs?   :D

..........Widder

So how do I get one, and do they come in the youth model? I tried to PM ya, but yer box is full. Big surprise there ain't it

Better stock up on bricks of ammo if you git one of them thar Henry's from Widder.

Have you contacted him yet??:D

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

I reckon that'd go a long way to puttin food back on the table. Atleast the goats still givin milk...He don't like gettin milked none though.

57 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

I reckon that'd go a long way to puttin food back on the table. Atleast the goats still givin milk...He don't like gettin milked none though.

Well, if you're still trying to milk ole Luke........ HE ain't NEVER gonna like somebody trying to 'milk'  HIM.

Tryin to milk a billy goat is 'utterly' crazy.

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

35 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Well, if you're still trying to milk ole Luke........ HE ain't NEVER gonna like somebody trying to 'milk'  HIM.

Tryin to milk a billy goat is 'utterly' crazy.

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

I wondered if you'd catch that.

I done told you I was so broke if someone robbed me, they'd just be practicin. I got to do somethin to feed the cat. You know, I mightve just figgered out why my HENS aint layin.

2 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Better stock up on bricks of ammo if you git one of them thar Henry's from Widder.

Have you contacted him yet??:D

That will expensive if you live in Kalifornia.

1 hour ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Other than the color of the receiver, is there any difference between the Golden Boy and it's blued brethren?

Basically, there is no difference.   Recently, Henry changed the screw hole position of the carrier design to a better position, in my opinion.

But, the actions and their operations are identical, within the 22 LR design.

The .22 Magnum and .17 HMR calibers are a little different.

..........Widder

Thanks Wild Will

I am better now. Couldn't sleep last night so up at 0300. Decided to read the news which was depressing, Coupled with not getting to shoot this weekend because of all the rain and a rough week at work. Got to me a little down.

The fact that RWK has not heard of the most famous 22 action job this side of Pluto made me smile, :D 

Archived