SASS Wire Forum

SOLD- Jimmy Spurs NMV's .357, 4 5/8"

Two Spurs

Up for sale is my pair of Ruger NMV's in .357.  Blued, 4 5/8 barrels, stock grips, Sure Hit front sights, original boxes.  Typical holster wear. If the light is just right you can see two small scratches on the grip frame of one as you will see on the close up pic.

Action job by Jimmy Spurs: Full stroke with stock/jeweled hammer, beveled cylinders, etc, etc.   Yes- these are smooth as glass and ready to run.

$1,625 cash FTF in Texas- or $1,675 shipped my FFL to yours. First "I'll take it." PM me for details.

Two Spurs

IMG_5237.JPG

IMG_5238.JPG

IMG_5236.JPG

2 hours ago, sparten8654 said:

what action work was done by jimmy  he has several packages

The full race work.

TS

I too have Jimmy's full race pistols, two pair, one NMV in SS and one pair of top of the line USFAs, my wife also has a pair of USFAs by Jimmy. These are top notch guns and you have a very good price on yours. Someone who wants the only pair of guns you will ever need are right there for the taking.

Jimmy normally only does Ruger pistols, I talked him into doing the USFAs for us, really nice guy in person also.

Good luck with your sale.

Abilene

Two Spurs is a good man to do business with.  He was absolutely polite and answered all the questions about these pistol to the best of his ability!  The guns are as good as he said they were and waaaaayyyyyy better than me.  Deal with absolute confidence!  Thanks Two Spurs!

Archived