SASS Wire Forum

"ROOSTER SHOOTER" GRIPS

Well I am done!  Seems I am damned if I use the grips that are not authorized and damned if I try to work with the others to get them  reauthorized according to Miss Allie, do I get a permanent negative warning from her!  So as they say gents you can't fight city hall though as a life member I would have thought I had paid for the privilege!  So I will only haunt the classifieds as I don't think I can get in trouble there. Buenos suarte mi compadres on all your endeavors. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

Well I am done!  Seems I am damned if I use the grips that are not authorized and damned if I try to work with the others to get them  reauthorized according to Miss Allie, do I get a permanent negative warning from her!  So as they say gents you can't fight city hall though as a life member I would have thought I had paid for the privilege!  So I will only haunt the classifieds as I don't think I can get in trouble there. Buenos suarte mi compadres on all your endeavors. 

I'm not seeing where you were 'Damned" for trying to "work" to get the grips reconsidered? I am seeing a pattern of negative comments, fighting and sarcasm on the subject IMO. I also don't see how your being a lifer gives you some mystical power to impugn and demean the ROC or Allie on the subject!

Rather It seems that being a life member with a long history in the organization you would want to lead by a positive example.  Your signature line suggests that your a Jimmy Johnson supporter, now thats a man of character that leads with a positive outlook no matter what obstacle is in his way! Positive leadership on any issue will tend to allow you to discuss an issue more constructively!

I know that I'm about to get flamed when I post this......so be it!

I'm of the opinion you'll practice what your preaching against. :mellow:

Archived