SASS Wire Forum

Points to ponder

Shotgun Willie Nelson

UH OH! Should I be gettin worried?

Ms Linda Lu told me she wanted me to teach her how to re-load.

Is this some kind of mind trick?

And should I teach her how to reload her 9 MickeyMouse or my 38's?

Am I going to have buy me a new press now and give her my old one?

And Heaven forbid, what if she wants the new press?

I know your comments are meant to be humorous, but the wife and I always load together.  That way we can watch each other to make sure we haven't missed something in the loading process--double charge, no charge, etc.  The way we both look at it is--since we both shoot we should both be involved in all aspects of it.  It works for us and just gives us another chance to do things together.

3 hours ago, Shotgun Willie Nelson said:

UH OH! Should I be gettin worried?

Ms Linda Lu told me she wanted me to teach her how to re-load.

Is this some kind of mind trick?

And should I teach her how to reload her 9 MickeyMouse or my 38's?

Am I going to have buy me a new press now and give her my old one?

And Heaven forbid, what if she wants the new press?

Feel blessed that she is interested.

Shotgun Willie:

Always remember that it's best to share. :wub:

The results could be better than you anticipate.

5a85adce27608_LadyandtheTrampgif.gif.0c730f12a129a91e85db836a76fa2985.gif

4 hours ago, Outrider Outlaw said:

I know your comments are meant to be humorous, but the wife and I always load together.  That way we can watch each other to make sure we haven't missed something in the loading process--double charge, no charge, etc.  The way we both look at it is--since we both shoot we should both be involved in all aspects of it.  It works for us and just gives us another chance to do things together.

Agreed, two set of eyes are better than one, but I'm fearing that after fifteen minutes, she's gonna be telling me, "You're not doing it right!" My Ms. is not going to be shooting. She doesn't like shotguns, except for her Mossberg 500 pump door breacher with a chainsaw  handle. It works wonders on snakes, and she don't have to put it against her tiny shoulders.

7 hours ago, Shotgun Willie Nelson said:

Agreed, two set of eyes are better than one, but I'm fearing that after fifteen minutes, she's gonna be telling me, "You're not doing it right!" My Ms. is not going to be shooting. She doesn't like shotguns, except for her Mossberg 500 pump door breacher with a chainsaw  handle. It works wonders on snakes, and she don't have to put it against her tiny shoulders.

There is no requirement to shoot the shotgun from your shoulder in SASS. I know several that shoot from the hip or slightly above. 

And no they are not shooting outlaw category.

Archived