SASS Wire Forum

evil dogooder

The visitation and Memorial service will be held at Living Word Christian Center in the Chapel.  Visitation at 1 PM and the service at 2 PM.  Address is 9201 75th Avenue N. In Brooklyn Park, MN 55428.  There will be signs directing attendees to the chapel.  Also, cowboy community is welcome to wear hat and/or scarf in Amen’s honor - no need to dress up in full cowboy attire.  the address to send cards, etc. which is below:

Colleen Olsen
773 S Creek Drive N
Champlain, MN 55316

Howdy, all. Delivered, here.  I failed to put the date with the Funeral notice I forwarded to Evil Dogooder to post here.  The date is Monday, March, 5, 2018 at the location posted by Evil Dogooder.  Also the obituary will be found in the Minneapolis StarTribune on Thursday and Friday March 1 and 2 - Amen's name was Vade Olsen.  He was  like a brother to me and will be missed most by his wife and family and by all who knew him as well as those who never got the chance -- Glad to know our friend is with his Lord Jesus Christ and no longer in the battle he so nobly fought.

Archived