SASS Wire Forum

Car audio help

Dorado

I know nothing about car stereos other than how to operate them. I'm in need of one for my truck and I thought the great hive mind here might be able to help. 

What I have is a 1995 Ford F350xlt crew cab, so a single din stereo is all that will fit. I am looking for a cd player that I can connect to my Android phone via Bluetooth for hands-free calling. And I need it to have a flip-out screen that connects to a back-up camera that I want on my truck camper. I can wire the camera up with a connector in the same place where my camper plugs in but I would prefer a wireless camera. 

I would also prefer not to break the bank with this although I would sooner have a better unit even if it's more expensive.

Any thoughts? I found some by Pioneer but they either don't support cameras or don't have Bluetooth. I could really use some help.

I have a 1999 Chevy Silverado. I put in an Alpine system. A little over $200. Fantastic sound, Bluetooth for phone, I use my iPod hooked in. Also picks up all the pay stations like pandora and Sirius. They have kits that fit just about any vehicles. No idea about camera systems though

Dorado, have you talked to the guys at the Ford dealership? They may have a drop in unit or they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Archived