SASS Wire Forum

Lock them up and throw away the key

Whistlin' Blue

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/us/baltimore-police-corruption.html

"In a trial in Baltimore federal court, witnesses and even the officers themselves have described an elite squad gone rogue, taking every opportunity to rob those they were supposed to be policing or protecting, and barely bothering to cover up their deeds."

There are good ones out there, but these ain't them.

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

“See! They are bad! I am so upset that I need a new TV and some really cool sneakers...” - Future unidentified looter

Funny but it also makes me sad that society justifies brazen theft via riots simply because they are minorities. 

9 hours ago, Whistlin' Blue said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/us/baltimore-police-corruption.html

"In a trial in Baltimore federal court, witnesses and even the officers themselves have described an elite squad gone rogue, taking every opportunity to rob those they were supposed to be policing or protecting, and barely bothering to cover up their deeds."

There are good ones out there, but these ain't them.

Could be taken from many a hollywood script.

Sure hurts the efforts of the "GOOD" cops out there defending us every day. Sorry to see this news.:angry:

4 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

society justifies brazen theft via riots simply because they are minorities. 

The day of the OJ verdict I tried to get my office mates to go across the street and loot the shopping center.  They looked at me like I had grown another head.

Archived