SASS Wire Forum

Sold - WTS 1892 Stainless Hartford Arms

1892 Stainless Steel Hartford Arms, .38/.357, 20" barrel,  with action work done by Nate Kiowa Jones, including trigger adjustment to 3-3.5 pounds, ejector spring is part of the bolt, shortened mag tube spring, tension lightened on loading gate.   Has some cart wear on the barrel,  but the wood is in excellent condition.  I have never fired this rifle, but the pard I purchased it from said that it was a sweet shooter.

$700 plus shipping and insurance to your ffl.   Make sure your ffl will accept shipment from an individual with proper photo id enclosed in box.

Photos are shown below, but can send more photos to you if you will send me your email address or text number.

Thanks,

Mac

2 hours ago, Hopalong Mac McLin said:

1892 Stainless Steel Hartford Arms with action work done by Nate Kiowa Jones, including trigger adjustment to 3-3.5 pounds, ejector spring is part of the bolt, shortened mag tube, tension lightened on loading gate.   Has some cart wear on the barrel,  but the wood is in excellent condition.  I have never fired this rifle, but the pard I purchased it from said that it was a sweet shooter.

$700 plus shipping and insurance to your ffl.   Make sure your ffl will accept shipment from an individual with proper photo id enclosed in box.

I will post photos if I can figure out how, but can send photos to you if you will send me your email address or text number.

Thanks,

Mac

Hey Mac, I don't know what caliber it is but I'll give you 50 bucks anyway and you won't even have to ship it!:D:lol:

Randy

PS, kind of bored on this rainy day.:P

Randy,  Thanks for the offer but I believe I will wait for another offer.

Snake-eye, the price was already there, but I added the caliber and barrel length .   Sorry and thanks for the tip.

Chicago Kidd, I sent the photos to your phone but will also send to your email.

Thanks for the interest.

Please confirm when you get pics.  Thanks. Mac

I have not fired the rifle, but the gentleman I traded for it used it regularly in matches shooting .38.   Therefore, I assume that the answer is yes, but  I do not have personal knowledge of this.

That should be shortened the mag tube SPRIMG....that is being corrected.  The rifle is a 20" barrel.

Succumb to the temptation Pennsyltucky P .  That 92 would look beautiful on your cart.

Thanks for doubling the offer.....believe I will wait a little longer.

My wife and I are going to Gulf Shores for the weekend.....so I won't be able to shoot this weekend.  Hopefully, I will get back on tract in march.   Loco and I are shooting in the FL State match in April.

Archived