SASS Wire Forum

crawdads?

Red Cent

They need to learn how to cook them.

I say, time to bring on the Star Troopers....before it's too late. :o

5a79de656f412_CrawdadandStarTroopers.JPG.0ed8fb47828e27357d10f86b1a586f00.JPG                                                                                                                

Remember the old statement " I will work for you for a month. I want a dollar the first day, two dollars the second day, four.........................."

Wonder what the implications will be in the long run. I could easily eat crawdad several times a week, but do they qualify as an invasive specifics or just nature au naturale.  I’ll bet the Cajuns be looking for dem crawdads. Fiesta baby

Now they need to import Bass to take care of the crawdads. Then the country will have a new problem...new Bass fishermen playing hooky from work...

How creepy is that?...”cloning”. Might explain the situation in capital cities across the world...

Turn a dozen or so Cajuns, ( I started to say Coon Asses:o) loose on 'em!!  Can you say "Big Crawfish Boil"??  Sure I knew you could!!   :rolleyes::lol: :lol: B)

19 hours ago, cajun bandit said:

it ain't crawdads,it's crawfish and you boil them and eat em.nuf said

When I was a kid, grandma used to say if’n they dig a mound up in the yard, they’s Crawdads. Ifn they came from the creek theys crawfish.  Uncle Mac said, who gives a sh$&t, they taste the same. Eat em

These are edible, right?  I heard somewhere that there's no animal on earth that won't eat a mudbug if given the chance.  Even herbivores like deer are a potential nuisance to a crawfish farmer. 

So if these are edible, sounds like someone is about ready to put an end to world hunger. 

13 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Crayfish have been known to consume rice crops in China.

OOOOH  Yumm - crawfish and rice.  Myself, I like them in pies.

STL Suomi

(In Andersonville (north side of Chicago), they have LARGE pans filled with the sweet little devils all crawling around ready to take home to make pies etc.  Also you can get LARGE chucks of smoked eel (one place goes thru 90lbs of eel a week) - tastes like salmon) YUMMMM-OOO)

Archived