SASS Wire Forum

Bumper sticker

Attica Jack  #23953

Yesterday I saw this bumper sticker.  "I am the proud mom of a U.S. Marine."  I thought Semper Fi.   Now, I am waiting to see this bumper sticker.  "I am the proud mom of a SNOWFLAKE."   or this one.   "My son can eat more Tide Pods, than your son."  I know it will be just a matter of time.

Yep, you’re better off that way. Course we all have our looneys

9 hours ago, Tennessee Trapper Tom said:

Yep, you’re better off that way. Course we all have our looneys

I just looked up Tide Pods thinking they were lollies of some kind............................................................ ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

55 minutes ago, Major Crimes said:

I just looked up Tide Pods thinking they were lollies of some kind............................................................ ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

We got some real winners over here Mate!!:rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, Major Crimes said:

For your amusement

58 minutes ago, Major Crimes said:

And to think, according to a couple of web sites, that it all started as a stupid joke about eating Tide Pods on some social networks...

I feel sorry for the kids of today.

In our time this would have gone through someone with a lick of sense and he would have hit the idiot trying to push it, joke or not.

Now that idiot gets to every kid in the world, direct, without any common sense filter (that would be the hit in the head I mentioned earlier).

The idiots catch cry of "here, hold my beer and watch this" is fast becoming "here, hold my Diet Pepsi and watch this":(

Yes, Australia has its fair share to Rye M.

Archived