SASS Wire Forum

Beast Mode for the Brave

Hardcase Hardin

Just saw this on Fox and I had to join the Army again.

Some compadres of Chris Kyle have carried on with work that he started and have started the support group called Beast Mode for the Brave.  Operation With You is currently in progress.

If you're familiar with network marketing you will understand the concept of recruiting other to join your group.  This works the same way, except your reward is a Challenge Coin with your rank (based on number of recruits in your "Army").  Each time you get promoted they send you a coin.  You will be given a link to your personal recruiting page so you get credit for your recruits.

If you have a heart for our Veterans and a spare $22 a month think about joining this Army.   You can opt out at any time if you wish.

My link will remain in my Sig line for the foreseeable future but here's the roll out.

LINK DELETED TO CONFORM WITH FORUM RULES by OP  WHEW!

A good and valid point Marshal.  I had considered it myself but stepped out in faith after seeing it on a live feed on Fox n Friends I think.

I went back and found the segment where they were featured on Fox News.  I assume they do vet their guests to some degree and in the intro to the segment the Host says the group first started 3 years ago.  That's a fair sign they're legit as most scams are here today and gone tomorrow.

Here's the bit on FNC

I also did a brief search to see if they show up on any scam (or potential scam) sights with no results.

41 minutes ago, Hardcase Hardin said:

Oh crap!  I forgot all about that!  Deleting the link now.  Thanks Pat!

Sorry Pard. Just wanted to make sure you knew before you came on and went "Hey what happened?".

Archived