SASS Wire Forum

Thanks all....put It looks like I may have found all I need

Dash Caliber

Due to a long Financial Hiatus, Rumors of my demise have been greatly enhanced....Am returning to SASS....on the down low....I will shoot BP or I wont shoot at all.... looking for a revolver solution if any of you kinder pards have an extra set

I have one - not a pair.  A Cimarron in 44-40.  I listed it on a couple local forums this evening for $300.  Shipping to a GA FFL for $15.  Joel

P8100001.JPG

P8100005.JPG

IMG_20180131_064351_hdr.thumb.jpg.c2435ba0e5afda49eb1befcea6adf144.jpgDash Caliber, Welcome Back!

I have this pair of Uberti  44WCF I would be willing to part with.

4 3/4 inch barrels. Lower hammers. (Sorry, I don't have the orginals). Chambers have been recut slightly for better round feed. 

I got them from a local Pard who did not shoot them all that much and neither have I.

They are not exactly a matching pair. One is Stoeger imported and the other is from Cimarron but both are 2014 manufacture  dated. They are fairly smooth and feel equal in operation. I put in after market main springs and other than that I believe no other action work has been done. The grips have been recontoured slightly. They do have a few handling marks. Cylinder pins shortened.

Very FCGF friendly, as I recall that being a favorite category of yours.

$925 shipped from my FFL to yours

Long Gulch

I have a pair of Pietta 1875 outlaws in 44-40. %.% inch barrel as I recall. I don't shoot them much, have been considering selling them, buy something i'm likely to shoot more. . if you are interested let me know and i'll get some pictures of them for you, and work up a price. 

Oh heck yes Lefty you got the set......but I don't think my bank account has got enough verbs to get those ..... 

Hoss.....how long are those barrels?

Long Gulch... Ill pm you if thats allright 

Joel... Ill keep that single in mind

anybody know Persuader?...he bought my old set of Rugers.....Like they could be bought

Thanks everyone for the response 

16 hours ago, Dash Caliber said:

Oh heck yes Lefty you got the set......but I don't think my bank account has got enough verbs to get those ..... 

Hoss.....how long are those barrels?

Long Gulch... Ill pm you if thats allright 

Joel... Ill keep that single in mind

anybody know Persuader?...he bought my old set of Rugers.....Like they could be bought

Thanks everyone for the response 

5.5" I believe.  I'll get them out tonite t double check 

Hey Dash,

Glad to hear you're back, looking forward to seeing you out on the range. I believe the "Uncertain Tex" commemorative sign in the DHI's saloon is still up!

RRR

Pair of 5 1/2 “ Taylor’s Deluxe Smoke Wagons in .44-40 with the Running Iron hammers. Shot in two matches with BP. Sticking with my .38s. Like new. $1200+ shipping.

Mr Rico.....regardless  of what else I might do......I will take you up on that offer....I'll send you the PM to  discuss  gold dust and Transfer.

Mr Rico.....regardless  of what else I might do......I will take you up on that offer....I'll send you the PM to  discuss  gold dust and Transfer.

PM has BEEN Sent

Well as you can see I just gave my commitment to Rico.....and I have to honor that...but can you PM me and Ill give you an email  for pics and info as I would LUV Bisleys.... I have been know to buy extra guns when the price is fair.....Regardless what (lies) I told my pretty wife

• Dash Caliber changed the title to Thanks all....put It looks like I may have found all I need

Archived