SASS Wire Forum

Buffet said WHAT??!!

Red Cent

"Buffett has long bemoaned the cost of U.S. health care. Last year, he came out in favor of drastic changes in the U.S. health system, telling PBS NewsHour that government-run health care is probably the best approach and would bring down costs."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/amazon-berkshire-jpmorgan-to-set-up-a-health-company-for-staff/ar-BBIsSp8?ocid=spartandhp

Dementia, probably.

This should not be construed as political.

It amazes me that such a suggestion that is so ludicrous came from a man who has a modicum of business sense. 

Lets see. The US Government has a debt figure that is so huge, it would surprise me if it never got paid.

Every agency in the US Government has zero inclination to be profitable and the employees have zero accountability. One could name a few agencies that are bankrupt or are so ridden with corruption, they are a laughing stock. 

Talk about a death group.

Hello DG,  need some pain medicine :):):):)   

Don’t get me started. Tricare  which is health insurance for military and retirees, that we pay for, after being promised healthcare for Life. Is not a profit organization, operated in the black all these years is now been handed over to Humana Healthcare, a for profit organization. I think you can see where this is going.  We are bailing out another insurance company once again. Soldiers serve for life, and that is a fact. 

keep in mind that he was on the last presidents economic advisory committee where government run everything was the mantra.  this is the same guy who during the banking crisis was asked by the government to help support the banks like JP Morgan et al did 100 years ago and instead he gave goldman sacks 50 million if they would pay him over 8% but left other banks to be seized by the government and left us poor investors with no money.  

Archived