SASS Wire Forum

Indiana Illinois State Championship July

C.C. Moonshine

BIG CHANGES THIS YEAR !!!!

We decided to switch the Indiana and Illinois State Championship to July 13th,14th, & 15th !!!!

Also our banquet will be moved to a very nice banquet hall (so we got air conditioning)

We are giving to EVERY person competing (if signed up in time) a hooded zip up sweatshirt !!!!! These are as nice as they get !!!! Embroidered and all !!!!!

We are going to have over 10 firearms given or raffled, some awesome give away gifts from some great companies !

We will have 11 stages of fast fun as always ! We will have a Friday night cookout and a fantastic fireworks show !!!!

Awesome wood plaques again and some great side match prizes. We have many shaded stages and over 15 acres just for camping !

We have had several great state shoots and even better ones since Illinois has joined us for the past couple years !

We are now planning even a bigger and better year with more and more sponsors so we can give more and more great stuff away !!!!

Get signed up at   Paradise Pass Regulators

hope to see you all there !

I printed the application yesterday!  It sounds like a really fun match!  A little far from me...but who cares! :D Who shall I contact about sponsorship?  I didn’t see that information on the website yesterday. 

Hugs,

Scarlett

Hi ,

As for hotels, we are working on that this week. Just set the banquet location. I'll keep you updated.

As for Sponsors, or vendors please contact me direct at    curttbaguns@gmail.com

thanks

Hey CC,

Says you can't receive messages. Have a question. Should I just call you?

Seamus

• 4 weeks later...

Hey folks! If you know you are coming to the match I would highly recommend getting a room early. There are several other events in the area and rooms are going to be tough to find later on. Here is a list of sponsoring hotels and nearby campgrounds. There are a couple other B&Bs and hotels north of us in Nappanee that are nice too. The town has a good website and visitors bureau to give you the info. 

RV Parks:

Pike Lake Campground  574-269-1439  1011 E Arthur St  Warsaw, IN 46580. 

Yogi Bear Jellystone  574-936-7851     7719 Redwood Rd  Plymouth , IN 46563

Hoffman Lake Campground  574-858-9628   7638 W 300 N Warsaw, IN 46582

Motels: 

Holiday Inn Express  574-268-1600 

Day’s Inn 574-267-3344  

Comfort Inn  574-269-6655

Hampton Inn  574-268-2600 

Wyndham Gardens  574-269-2323

July aint far away so lets fill the place up!!!

Archived