SASS Wire Forum

Pair of Uberti Cattleman 357 BH ***** SOLD *****

Sgt. Saywut

***** SOLD  *****

Up for sale is a pair of Uberti 1873 Cattleman revolvers in 38/357, 4 3/4” barrels, birdshead grips. I ordered these last year from Taylors & Company, and opted for their in-house tune on each. They’re smooth and crisp, though one had to be sent back for some minor machining to correct a slight out-of-spec issue with clearance between the frame and the back of the cylinder. I put 50 rounds through that one before, and 50 rounds after, and it works just fine. 100 rounds through the other with no issues. Only .38 Special cowboy loads have been put through them, so excellent condition and shoot very nicely. I’m selling only because I decided I prefer top-break revolvers for CAS. 

Here’s a link with more info (No. 703CDE):

http://www.taylorsfirearms.com/hand...tion-revolver-series/birdshead-cattleman.html

My price is $1075 shipped CONUS for the pair FFL to FFL. I’m in Tulsa, OK if local folks want to buy for $75 less FTF. No trades, and PM with questions. Thanks for looking!

0C5CC08F-2ED5-4BB5-B96D-12347C744767.jpeg

399884D9-FC62-4B9E-BA94-92020F8A6258.jpeg

6F3D58FE-9649-4AAF-BFEF-C0BAFBA6552E.jpeg

I’m interested, but it will depend on if I can sell my fancy Mauser at the gun show this Saturday. Nice set. Love the grips. My Cimarron is a birds head and it just sits in my hand perfectly. I’ll follow this thread and if I’m lucky on Saturday and no one else has snatched them up I’ll let you know. 

They are even prettier in person :D I could not be happier! Now, off to the range to shoot them....

Archived