SASS Wire Forum

It's been a while since I have done any cowboy shooting so I've decided to "thin the herd".  I'll post a few of the clothes first, and when I get the hang of this I'll post the guns.    Prices are plus shipping.

All ol clothes listed are Wahmaker, Scully, and Frontier Classics in excellent condition( some never worn) no missing buttons, tears or fabric damage.

Pant sizes are 34 and 36 waist and 34 or unhemmed length inseam (some pants never worn)

Shirt sizes are Large

Vest sizes are Large and XL

Scully Bib shirts $25

all others $20

Frontier Classic Pants  $20

Wahmaker pants  $35

Vest $30

Ladies Wahmaker skirt and bib blouse outfit $60 size L

Buffalo Runner Calvary Texas Star Boots. $200 pair. (Originally $400 pair)image.jpeg.eb44eb596cb8d5a05d668c28dc2b771a.jpegimage.jpeg.d840302bfe70a28bb7367fcb48448b45.jpegimage.jpeg.d840302bfe70a28bb7367fcb48448b45.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My email address is Gunsmoke 928@yahoo.com. I assume most folks use PayPal??   I've got a paypal account or open to other methods of payment if needed.  Send me an e mail with your address and I'll get the shipping quote. Shouldn't be much.  I'm in Madison Al .  

Are there any 36" pants not already sold?   Any Sculley bib shirts in L not sold, i.e. #6?  If it is not sold, I will take bib shirt #6.   It is a bit difficult to follow who has purchased what.   I am in Decatur, AL.

Ok it looks like the following are SOLD pending funds.

All shirts

All vests

Ladies outfit

Pants #8 and 11

Thanks 

Willdearborn

Big Iron Ranger

TJ Lawdog

Hopalong Mac Mclin

Silver Creek Jack

Sin City Paladin

12 hours ago, Conley' Pettamore SASS51892 said:

Ladies Wahmaker skirt and bib blouse outfit $60 size L

Is there a pic of this item. They are goin fast!

Well, I'm late to the party, as usual.

I've been looking for shirt #1 for months now online, but no luck.  Can you tell me the maker and where you bought it?

Thanks

Archived