SASS Wire Forum

This Gal is a keeper!

Noah Cash

Today is my 65th B'day, now officially among the ranks of the Silver Seniors.  But I got to brag on my wife,  Known as "Hilda Billie". I know it is definitely NOT a cowboy gun but this gal bought me a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor as a B-Day gift.  I ought to be able to reach out a bit with that.  Been drooling over them for a while now but she took me seriously!  We' have been married for 42  years, and I think I'll Keep her!!:wub:

price bnqt pic (2).jpg

Yes sir ree she's the best.  

Course Noah's no throw away either.

Happy Birthday Noah Cash.

16 minutes ago, Noah Cash said:

Today is my 65th B'day, now officially among the ranks of the Silver Seniors.  But I got to brag on my wife,  Known as "Hilda Billie". I know it is definitely NOT a cowboy gun but this gal bought me a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor as a B-Day gift.  I ought to be able to reach out a bit with that.  Been drooling over them for a while now but she took me seriously!  We' have been married for 42  years, and I think I'll Keep her!!:wub:

price bnqt pic (2).jpg

Good looking couple.  

Happy Birthday, Noah.

I see you are a lucky man as well.

My Lady bought me a Henry Single Shot 45-70 for my birthday present. It's on backorder though, but that's okay. My birthday was Thursday.

Archived