SASS Wire Forum

Scarlett’s Gone DARK!

Scarlett

In preparation for “going dark” at Dark Day on the Santa Fe, I just shot some black powder rounds for the first time EVER!!  It was AWESOME!!  Huge thanks to Amarillo Rattler, affectionately known as my BP Sugar Daddy, for loading for me!  I cannot wait to shoot a whole black powder match!  I understand that there are a few spots left!   Honestly, it was one of the most fun matches I Shot last year - smokeless- I’m sure it’ll be even MORE fun “on the dark side”!

Big hugs,

Scarlett

367FED61-80E6-482D-B512-EE8D5235BD1F.jpeg

3587EC1D-777F-40A3-AE46-C6B49B984990.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I just noticed you don't appear to be shooting gunfighter, must be the camera angle :ph34r:

Nope - I will be shooting two handed. Because sweet Amarillo Rattler loads 38s, I’m shooting my original pistols - Cimmaron Big Irons... I can’t reach the hammers with one hand! 

I’ve heard there’s no going back... that’s what Tommy is afraid of! :lol: 

Scarlett

22 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Nope - I will be shooting two handed. Because sweet Amarillo Rattler loads 38s, I’m shooting my original pistols - Cimmaron Big Irons... I can’t reach the hammers with one hand! 

I’ve heard there’s no going back... that’s what Tommy is afraid of! :lol: 

Scarlett

Well, now that you'll be shooting BP all the time you'll have to start selling BP lubed bullets, thus expanding your customer base :D

Don't forget to get a huge purple feather to wear in your hat to show everyone you are a Soot Queen.

Y'all oughta be ashamed of yeowndangself by encouraging my favorite Scarlett into this BP stuff.   

Don't any of you have any compassion  for what Tommy now has to live with?

Shame, Shame, Shame!

TOMMY:  You can still count on me to be a good friend..... :D

..........Widder

On 1/28/2018 at 6:47 AM, Lorelei Longshot, SASS #44256 Life said:

Don't forget to get a huge purple feather to wear in your hat to show everyone you are a Soot Queen.

Soot Sisters and similar names seem too gritty.  It like the term "Ladies of the Purple Feather."  Yes, buy and wear your purple feather with pride!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:02 PM, Scarlett said:

In preparation for “going dark” at Dark Day on the Santa Fe, I just shot some black powder rounds for the first time EVER!!  It was AWESOME!!  Huge thanks to Amarillo Rattler, affectionately known as my BP Sugar Daddy, for loading for me!  I cannot wait to shoot a whole black powder match!  I understand that there are a few spots left!   Honestly, it was one of the most fun matches I Shot last year - smokeless- I’m sure it’ll be even MORE fun “on the dark side”!

Big hugs,

Scarlett

367FED61-80E6-482D-B512-EE8D5235BD1F.jpeg

3587EC1D-777F-40A3-AE46-C6B49B984990.jpeg

Applications for A Dark Day On The Santa Fe are starting to come in daily, there are only 35 spots left!  Don't delay on getting your applications in if you intend on shooting the largest black powder match in SASS.

Archived