SASS Wire Forum

Good take on the anti-gun left's adgenda

Sedalia Dave

Leftists Are Just Dying For a Concealed Carry Holder to Make a Mistake

President Ronald Regan once said, “The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.”

Democratic political strategist James Carville was a bit more pragmatic about it, saying, “The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage, and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats, all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.”

Lay out the silage they do and nowhere more so than in the field of the Second Amendment.

George Soros, Michael Bloomberg and a regiment of like-minded new world order propaganda hacks feed disinformation to their army of apparatchik who, with no critical thinking skills at all, spread the word. 

There are literally millions of what used to be referred to as “party lever Democrats”!  For a number of years, my father was one!! Right or wrong, he voted straight Democrat and refused to listen to ANY reason whatsoever!!

In later years, he began to make choices on the basis of qualifications and issues he thought important.

I can’t say for sure, but I believe my sister still “pulls the party lever” to this day simply because she’s positive that only liberals can possibly be right.  Sadly, she has my mother convinced that her, (my sister’s) opinion is the only one that counts!

The herd mentality is difficult to combat!! Feed ‘em that silage and they’ll follow all the way to the slaughter!!

Archived