SASS Wire Forum

Global Warming ?

Widder, SASS #59054

I admit that I know very little about Global Warming and all that goes with it.

But how far off base is my thinking?

1. some of the arctic ice melts and the ocean rises.   All this is caused by the Ozone depletion which created Global Warming, caused by everything.

2. warmer climates create more green growth in areas once covered by ice.

Green growth produces oxygen.   More oxygen corrects the depleted ozone levels.   Global warming moderates again and arctic temps start the ice to form again.

Sea levels drop and all goes back as before.

..........Widder

I never bought in to the global warming hoax. 

I remember in the 70's when they said we had global cooling .

The could not make any money off global cooling. 

So 20 years latter we now have global warming. 

The earth goes threw cycles. 

IMHO.

Look Up!  That big yellow thing in the sky is what controls the weather on this planet.  As it heats up and cools down it drags our weather along with it.

Geologically the earth is still recovering from the last ice age.  We had the "Medieval Warm Period" when Greenland was settled and farmed by the Vikings, after that we had the "Little Ice Age" when people were skating on the Thames in the winter.  We will have more periods of heating and cooling, and our distant descendants will probably live in a tropical climate like the one the dinosaurs lived in.  There is not much people can do about it.

Duffield

Cycles...not unicycles, motorcycles  or bicycles. 

Or I could just be crazy...nah

Imis

but it has been unseasonably cold here, could be warming

I spell global warming with four letters. The first letter is C. The next three letters look a lot like RAP.

Climate change however does exist. The Earth has undergone climate change as long as the Earth has had a climate. And as far as I can tell that started a long time before what's being blamed today.

Widowmaker's theory sounds plausible.

Archived