SASS Wire Forum

Don't know what I got myself in for.

evil dogooder

Well i have trying to get a few guys at my new job to try out sass.  

I've been getting a few nibbles but since it's chilly out we are waiting till better weather.

I have one fellow who has agreed to shoot the entire season... on the condition I shoot 3 gun with him.   I think he was hoping I'd back out.

So this is going to be a very educational   summer.  

At least we will get another shooter started :D

3 gun sounds like fun. 

I just wish I had the time to spare.

Sounds like you have quite the adventure ahead of you. I am envious. Yourself getting to start a new venture and bringing someone into our game.

B)

There isn't any western/cowboy 3 gun around here.

I don't mind trying it.  It's much more physical and diffrrent. Which will br fun to try.

However I just can't stand plastic guns.. or ars 

5 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

There isn't any western/cowboy 3 gun around here.

I don't mind trying it.  It's much more physical and diffrrent. Which will br fun to try.

However I just can't stand plastic guns.. or ars 

Sometime this summer a certain someone will be asking advice on a good inexpensive AR-15...:P:D

Lol nope I've owned multiple ars.  More than one I've sold without even firing.     The only one I've liked was one I was able to fire at a demo day . And that was because it was chambered in 300 win mag and kicked like my cowboy 45 colt loads

5 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

Lol nope I've owned multiple ars.  More than one I've sold without even firing.     The only one I've liked was one I was able to fire at a demo day . And that was because it was chambered in 300 win mag and kicked like my cowboy 45 colt loads

Haha..I guess I am wrong, huh?

I assumed you hadn’t shot an AR. Apologies. :)

No need to apologise.   I don't mind ak's and garand/m14s but I'm just not a fan of semi auto.. no logical reason... I'm shoot them fine. I understand the advantages.  They just don't make me smile

Archived