SASS Wire Forum

Snowin' and Prayin'

Snow started at about 8:00 AM; supposed to continue all day; 12-18 inches projected, with heavy winds; the so-called "bomb cyclone".

Tomorrow morning - 4:00 AM - driver supposed to show up to take us to the airport for 7:00 flight to Punta Cana.

Fingers are crossed.

All I'm thinking about is a plunge pool and a Mojito.

LL

Good Luck and have one for me.

Well not as high up as Loophole but got hit pretty good on eastern Long Island. Right now 26* wind 32MPH so feels about 9*. I didn't even try to remove any snow with the wind, it was 25-35 MPH all day. Same temps and wind for tomorropw but I will have to try and dig out. I know its not as bad as some of you get on a regular basis in the winter but I do not like this  type of weather. Loophole I hope you make good on your exit. Have fun!

15 inches of fresh snow on the ground.

Sitting.at Delta at Logan Airport; flight delayed one hour.

All that means is that I have to have an extra drink on the plane to catch up.

Forecast high temp at home tomorrow is 6 degrees; forecast for Punta Cana is 83 and sunny.

Every once in awhile my timing is superb.

LL

According to the news Hartford, CT area probably got about 3"-4" although it was very windy.  The storm was definitely worse to the north and east and apparently parts of Boston had flooding.

I would respectfully submit that this proves, yet again, that you are younger, smarter and better looking than me (not necessarily in that order!)

21 hours ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

I would respectfully submit that this proves, yet again, that you are younger, smarter and better looking than me (not necessarily in that order!)

Linn:

You give me too much credit, Pard...it's Mrs. LaRue's creative planning and AMEX points that get us to these locations!

But I will accept the "better looking" part!

LL

Archived