SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

42 minutes ago, MizPete said:

That sounds a mite long to me.  Don't we drop 'em in biling water til they turn red and thass all?

Mais sha it don't take long for a good koonass to drink 3 pops wit foam on top no! :blink::wacko:

Kajun

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would think ol KK would bring us in some "seed" mud bugs to populate the ponds there at Pondarossa Pines and we could have our own farm fresh mud-bugs each year.

Tombstone!!  Yer a jeenyus!!!!

You ain't gonna get nuttin free from ole Krazy.

Last time I was around him, he handed a waitress a dollar (one dollar) for a tip and ask for change back..... :o

When he pulled the dollar out of his wallet, ole George squinted his eyeballs because he hadn't seen day light since 2016..... :lol::lol:

Last time we shot on the same Posse, he got a 'P'.   When the TO told him that he earned a 'P', he ask how much interest it had accrued..... :D

..........Widder

15 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

You need to wash those mud bugs down with some ice cold Dixie beer Kajun.

Dat's good stuff....you can also get some Abita beer too!

3 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

You would think ol KK would bring us in some "seed" mud bugs to populate the ponds there at Pondarossa Pines and we could have our own farm fresh mud-bugs each year.

I would ole TT, but I don't think they'd survive the Copperhead Juice drippings dumped in Joe's pond from the makings of that fine likker.

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Tombstone!!  Yer a jeenyus!!!!

Backwater....don't encourage him....he's gonna git the "big head." :lol:

2 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

You ain't gonna get nuttin free from ole Krazy.

Last time I was around him, he handed a waitress a dollar (one dollar) for a tip and ask for change back..... :o

When he pulled the dollar out of his wallet, ole George squinted his eyeballs because he hadn't seen day light since 2016..... :lol::lol:

Last time we shot on the same Posse, he got a 'P'.   When the TO told him that he earned a 'P', he ask how much interest it had accrued..... :D

..........Widder

Widder, these comments from a man that setting up his "Knee Brother" to pay for EVERYONE's ice cream sammich! Why the Bunkhouse Boss told me that last time we spoke that you rub two nickels together hoping the dime genie would appear! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Dat's good stuff....you can also get some Abita beer too!

I would ole TT, but I don't think they'd survive the Copperhead Juice drippings dumped in Joe's pond from the makings of that fine likker.

Backwater....don't encourage him....he's gonna git the "big head." :lol:

Widder, these comments from a man that setting up his "Knee Brother" to pay for EVERYONE's ice cream sammich! Why the Bunkhouse Boss told me that last time we spoke that you rub two nickels together hoping the dime genie would appear! :lol:

Red Knee told me on the phone last weekend that every time he gets involved in a SASS activity with me........ it cost him $$$.

Of course, I think he's right..... :D

I'm still rubbin those 2 nickels... ;)

..........Widder

19 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Mais sha it don't take long for a good koonass to drink 3 pops wit foam on top no! :blink::wacko:

Kajun

I was waiting for someone to ask what a Koonass was  LOL

23 minutes ago, Renegade Ripley said:

I was waiting for someone to ask what a Koonass was  LOL

Dat's a full bleed Kajun what is proud to admit it and don't give a rat's A$$ what others think about it.

Kajun

13 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Dat's a full bleed Kajun what is proud to admit it and don't give a rat's A$$ what others think about it.

Kajun

some if my best friends are Koonass and proud to be called it.

I was declared a full fledged koonass by Jimmy C. Newman over forty years ago!!  He had a place not far from where I lived and worked back then and I sold him parts for his farm equipment where I worked!

Cajun Country yeahboy!!!

On February 10, 2018 at 10:06 AM, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

I'll never be a Koonass.

I got too much 'Ridgerunner' blood in me..... :D

..........Widder

What??  That one shorter laig thang???

We have just spent a week in Florida with the Black Gold crew. They have a great event planned, it even includes shooting. Think Circus, more than normally. Lots of fun to be had by all and I am sure Whiskey Creek is laying awake at night dreaming up the Hillbilly Olympics for this year.

Hope y'all had a great time!!  Hate I'm having to miss so much fun!!

It was a lot of early mornings and late night planning meetings. Had a trainer come in to start getting us into shape. Did some team training things, alcohol and carb free week, eating tofu and drinking green tea.

OK, even my computer is laughing. We had a big week with Tall and Rio working at the Crab Fest.

You started writing that last post thinking that ANYONE was going to believe that tripe??  

C'MON MAN!!!  :rolleyes: <_< :lol:

2 hours ago, ironmaiden said:

I think you’re all full of cow dung! Ooh, cow patty throwing, hum. 

Be sure to throw them side arm.  An overhand throw with an incompletely cured cow patty can be distressful.

4 hours ago, ironmaiden said:

I think you’re all full of cow dung! Ooh, cow patty throwing, hum. 

light it up, throw it like a frisbee, and you'll have a nighttime 'blazing cow patty' throwing contest.

..........Widder

6 minutes ago, Sue Render said:

Can't wait to see everyone! Several of us girls are planning our "circus" outfits :)

Things that make you say.........Hmmmm! ;):lol:

Kajun

On 2/19/2018 at 6:11 PM, Noz said:

Be sure to throw them side arm.  An overhand throw with an incompletely cured cow patty can be distressful.

Sounds like bitter experience talking.:o:lol:

W

So I see Copperhead Joe will be at Dark Day.

Question is how long after I give Joe the Black Gold fee in cash will he remember what it's for?

Or should I give the money to Miss Bo?

Will I have to come in over the mountain or bribe my way in with Crown?

Will I survive Black Gold without major surgery?

Black Gold is so complicated.

Waimea

NAH!!  Black Gold ain't complicated!!  

Ya' load up yer ammo!

Ya' load up yer mule!  

Ya' brang yer goodies!!

Ya' loosen yer belt!!  

Ya' puts on yer bib!!

Ya' put on a big ol' grin!

Ya' set out in the kerrekt direkshun and get yer butt to the party!!  

After that's all dunn, ya' jes roll wid da' flow!!!

and slide down the hill.   I missed the slip and slide last year.  Hope they do it this year.

3 hours ago, Noz said:

I missed the slip and slide last year.  Hope they do it this year.

Me, too.  Mind you, I ain't doing it, but I could be there to help carry away the bodies.

Come to think of it the average age of participants was a bit south of me. Like 60 years maybe?

We gonna go luge style, skeleton style or hillbilly freestyle?

Archived