SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck did Kid Rich and Shirtail  get me into! I’ll be there late Wednesday or early Thursday, God willing.....seems I’ll be missing lots of “action”...and lasagna.....can’t wait!

1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Maybe use a 60 watt light bulb.

Better make it an LED bub. Hey, if’n we put a blinker on the bub the birthday boy might break out his gold plated dancing duds and relive some faint and foggy memories of Black Gold days of yore! :o

Kajun

Titus, weren't you dressed as a big boob at Comin at Cha a few years back?

That was not Titus that year, I am sure the two involved will get named at some point but it wont be from me. well, maybe later.

While I've donned many a costume at the Bar3(and a few other places as well) a big boob wasn't one of them.  But if memory serves me correctly, that lovely cowgirl and her sidekick may have used my RV as a dressing room.  Their initials are RM and BB(which doesn't stand for big boob:P)by the way.

Great costuming.  Thought it was you with RM.   Remember her as Lady Zorro?

BB?

Well!!!  I reckon the traffic on this here thread will slow down for a spell!!  'Bout now, all the folks what's going are starting to head out and instead of TALKIN' Black Gold, we'll be experiencing Black Gold!!  I hafta' do a couple of errands and I gotta' fix one of my boots!!  Then we're off to Manchester and Ponderosa Pines!!  I'm already runnin' late!!  

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Whimper, whimper, sob, sob, whine.

A posse to remember!!

sigh!

Buck's breathing problem was because he was the only member of the posse to shoot smokeless.  He also hurt my feelings when he told me I could not spot because my ears were too bad.

I made it! Massachusetts to Manchester KY....Looks like this will be a great time. GREAT PROPS.

Hope it cools off a bit.....93 in the shade right now.....and folks think the Great NorEaster is hot!

Folks are rolling in!!  Some of us workers got a look at the stages today!!  I’m certain that this match will be fast, simple, and FUN!!  Still might have a few spots open if ya’s get the urge!!!

Noz!!  Imis!!  We’re missing the two of ya’s!!!!

5 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Folks are rolling in!!  Some of us workers got a look at the stages today!!  I’m certain that this match will be fast, simple, and FUN!!  Still might have a few spots open if ya’s get the urge!!!

You better be taking it easy on that foot!

Jason and I are headed that way tomorrow. I am not sure what time we will get there but will be at the range Thursday morning if not tomorrow evening. Looking forward to the fun.

Maddog McCoy and Just Jason

6 hours ago, Noz said:

You better be taking it easy on that foot!

The foot is doing GREAT! Schoolmarm checks it daily and I’m MOSTLY behaving myself. 

Copperhead says,”Thanks for the ice cream!”  You’re listed as a sponsor in the match book!!

We miss ya’ , brother!!!

5 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

The foot is doing GREAT! Schoolmarm checks it daily and I’m MOSTLY behaving myself. 

Copperhead says,”Thanks for the ice cream!”  You’re listed as a sponsor in the match book!!

We miss ya’ , brother!!!

Got to do something to feel like I have a part in the shoot.   Anybody taking videos, we'd sure like to see them.

Could you scarf up a match book and send it to me?

4 more treatments and some recovery time until I feel human again.

Got the book covered.  I’ll see who will shoot video!!

I reckon the nagging means you care!!B)

Recon so!

The party has already started!! Pot luck and pizza last night!! Burgers at Pat’s on Tuesday night.  Folks walking around stuffed and smiling with a hug or a handshake for old friends and new.

The carnival games and the other Cowboy Olimpikz events are in place and ready to go. The food and beverage contests will begin soon and the competition in side matches and the yard sale kick off today and continue through Saturday afternoon!

Wish you were here.  If you’re on the way, drive safe, but HURRY UP!!

Archived