SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

Well ..we didn't need any encouragement in the corruptability area. After all we do hang around with some pretty shady folks every weekend. Besides between myself and High Cotton Kitty one of us was already corrupt. I ain't sayin' which one though.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Well ..we didn't need any encouragement in the corruptability area. After all we do hang around with some pretty shady folks every weekend. Besides between myself and High Cotton Kitty one of us was already corrupt. I ain't sayin' which one though.

I ain't sayin' either....and you can quote me on that :DB)

Kajun

1 hour ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

You tryin to say y’all got friends in low places?

You gotta' figure, most of 'em are Outlaws!! <_<

15 hours ago, MizPete said:

Well, I know for sure there ain't nuthin wrong with Kitty...

Don't kid yourself!!  Ain't NONE of us right!  BUT!!  

We're the best of what's left!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was taking a nap while ago, (us old cowboys take naps when we can) and I woke up thinkin' about fried fish!!

17 hours ago, Jackalope said:

Are you ready for some noise and smoke?

Check here!

This has been a big part of the party!!  FIRE !!!  SMOKE!!!  MAYHEM!!!  OUTRAGEOUS LAUGHTER!!!

Well, Just for the record I drink Miller Lite as well! Always have always will.:D So all you folks out there knocking it :P!!!! I’m not a Dirty Outlaw either, just a cowgirl having some fun!!!

1 hour ago, Sweet & Sassy Cindy said:

Well, Just for the record I drink Miller Lite as well! Always have always will.:D So all you folks out there knocking it :P!!!! I’m not a Dirty Outlaw either, just a cowgirl having some fun!!!

Don't knock them "Dirty Outlaws" 'til you've enjoyed their company!!  B) ;)

Copperhead Joe, I sent you a PM.

12 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Don't knock them "Dirty Outlaws" 'til you've enjoyed their company!!  B) ;)

I’m married to wanna those dirty outlaws as new as he maybe:ph34r: . Lol. I can hang with the best of ya.

32 minutes ago, Sweet & Sassy Cindy said:

I’m married to wanna those dirty outlaws as new as he maybe:ph34r: . Lol. I can hang with the best of ya.

A Sassy throwdown.:lol:

I never met a clean outlaw. Ain't quite sure how I would react to it.

I like Miller. Bud. My bring home beer when I know nobody's looking is Natural Ice.

(Miss Kitty Kat, please revive Mongo).:lol:

There, the secret is out.

But my preference is dark beer and lite conversation.

Waimea

My preference for whiskey and beer is anything that has not previously been drank.

1 minute ago, Tn Tombstone said:

My preference for whiskey and beer is anything that has not previously been drank.

Gross but funny:lol:

There's always cold beer somewhere at Ponderosa Pines!!  I've never seen money change hands in the acquisition of it!!

1. On 6/7/2018 at 7:15 PM, Sweet & Sassy Cindy said:

Just for the record I drink Miller Lite

Bring it & sit at my campfire.  I've sent several people's children to college buying ML.  And those of you who think it's for beginners, remember I'm the only one a youse (to my knowledge) to have doubled up on Joe juice and lived to be talked about.

1 hour ago, MizPete said:
  1. Bring it & sit at my campfire.  I've sent several people's children to college buying ML.  And those of you who think it's for beginners, remember I'm the only one a youse (to my knowledge) to have doubled up on Joe juice and lived to be talked about.

I lived but wanted to die.

Talking was out of the question.:P

On 6/8/2018 at 11:35 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

There's always cold beer somewhere at Ponderosa Pines!!  I've never seen money change hands in the acquisition of it!!

Miss Lorrie was puzzled the whole 2017 shoot. She couldn't figure out where the beer was coming from.

for those that don't know, there are beer taps sticking out the side of the barn.

On 6/8/2018 at 9:14 AM, Waimea said:

A Sassy throwdown.:lol:

I never met a clean outlaw. Ain't quite sure how I would react to it.

I like Miller. Bud. My bring home beer when I know nobody's looking is Natural Ice.

(Miss Kitty Kat, please revive Mongo).:lol:

There, the secret is out.

But my preference is dark beer and lite conversation.

Waimea

Not exactly the same but close enough for the hills of Eastern Kentucky!  Chris Stapleton fans....CRANK IT UP!

Guest Hollywood Dave

We are camping in Pensacola now after shooting 6 stages and I have a Black and Tan with your name on it in the fridge. 

Waimea. 

3 minutes ago, Hollywood Dave said:

We are camping in Pensacola now after shooting 6 stages and I have a Black and Tan with your name on it in the fridge. 

Waimea. 

Even though it isn't available here in Missouri, I always stock up on Yuengling Black and Tan when I'm out that way.  Supply is runnin low right now, glad Black Gold is just around the corner!;)

Titus

27 minutes ago, Hollywood Dave said:

So should I pick up a supply for you ?

or do they sell it in ky ?

You are just gonna fit right in.

<Wipes a little tear>

Titus, thanks for posting that song, one of my favorites. I always think about the "family" when I hear it on the radio.

21 hours ago, Waimea said:

I lived but wanted to die.

Talking was out of the question.:P

Sugar, I don't mean I drank a lot (ok, well, I did, but...).  I mean I walked into the old saloon at Possum Trot and there was a pitcher of lemonade and a bottle of the good stuff.  I added the good stuff to the lemonade alllllll night.  Didn't realize until two days later, on the way home, when I heard Kill 'em all Kate 'splain to somebody how to make it, that there was already an adequate amt of Joe Juice in the lemonade.  Petey refers to it as the night I damned near slept with the puppies.  He came & got me but was sorely tempted to leave me curled up by the dying campfire with Lobo, Red Dog, White Dog, and Mama Dog.  And, by the way, I felt fine the next day.  I think that's the same day Red River Ray cowboy'd up, shot one round, said "nope" and went back to bed.

I got Joe's permission to put this on the Wire:

If any of you are bringing  your Henry .22 lever rifle to give to me for the 'Soft Stroke' mod, PLEASE bring a good shipping box for return shipping.

Thanks

..........Widder

15 hours ago, MizPete said:

Sugar, I don't mean I drank a lot (ok, well, I did, but...).  I mean I walked into the old saloon at Possum Trot and there was a pitcher of lemonade and a bottle of the good stuff.  I added the good stuff to the lemonade alllllll night.  Didn't realize until two days later, on the way home, when I heard Kill 'em all Kate 'splain to somebody how to make it, that there was already an adequate amt of Joe Juice in the lemonade.  Petey refers to it as the night I damned near slept with the puppies.  He came & got me but was sorely tempted to leave me curled up by the dying campfire with Lobo, Red Dog, White Dog, and Mama Dog.  And, by the way, I felt fine the next day.  I think that's the same day Red River Ray cowboy'd up, shot one round, said "nope" and went back to bed.

I remember that episode, VIVIDLY!!!  I was awakened in the wee hours by the sound of another top shooter doing a face plant from the top bunk to the cabin floor!!  That young man DID shoot the whole Sunday match!!  He was in pain and will NEVER live it down!!!

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I remember that episode, VIVIDLY!!!  I was awakened in the wee hours by the sound of another top shooter doing a face plant from the top bunk to the cabin floor!!  That young man DID shoot the whole Sunday match!!  He was in pain and will NEVER live it down!!!

The way I heard it that young man hurt from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.

Archived