SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

Hey Judge!

Guess who got asked personally by IM to be a DESSERT JUDGE!!!

Ok, I won't make you guess, it was ME!

WOOOHOOO!

Waimea

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Hollywood Dave said:

You promise ?

You need the entire Black Gold experience.

Gentle is not what you want.

One year we tossed around a fire ball after dark. THAT was fun!

Waimea

Y'all don't forget!!!  There's a whole shootin' match to go with all the food and fun!!

Ya’ ain’t gotta’, but it’ll probably make the whole thing more funner!!!

Just don’t try to keep up with Red River Ray or Sidkick if the drankin’ gets serious!! :lol: :rolleyes: ;)

On 5/29/2018 at 5:10 PM, Calico Mary said:

must be sum relashun ta takillya.....

It’s a distant relative that tastes better and is less filling!! B)

14 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

good....yu taint even gonna recognize me....I'z gained about 15 pounds....:unsure:

And yer liable to gain another ten by the time you leave Manchester on Sunday!!!  :o :lol: B)

We eats GOOOOD!!!!

This just may turn out to be the first match of the year for me. My new work schedule is not working out for shooting. I may need some copphead juice to steady my nerves. 

Waimea,

Dessert judge!  I'm jealous!  Since being replaced as a brew judge, my self concept is in the crapper.  Also, check you PMs.  I just sent you a Black Gold projectile order.

Kitty Kat and I just ordered some circus/clown themed T-shirts for evening festivities.  Maybe IM can make that a contest! 

On 5/28/2018 at 7:17 PM, Waimea said:

Hey Judge!

Guess who got asked personally by IM to be a DESSERT JUDGE!!!

Ok, I won't make you guess, it was ME!

WOOOHOOO!

Waimea

Good for you. Won't be there to watch. 

Have fun.

Stop by on the way up.

4 hours ago, Brandon A Bovine SASS 27688 said:

This just may turn out to be the first match of the year for me. My new work schedule is not working out for shooting. I may need some copphead juice to steady my nerves. 

You need a new job that pays a lot of money, doesn't interfere with shooting and let's you drink copperhead juice on the job.

:lol:

Waimea

y’all sound like bad influences!!  I don’t know if the Sweet part of me will make it through BG 2018 or not!!! :rolleyes: Y’all gotta remember Hollywood Dave & I are new to this whole SASS thing!!! Looking forward to meeting and visiting with everyone.

31 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Waimea, that's called retirement.  Best job I ever had.

Well, beside the cutting, casting, lubing/sizing, boxing and loading part, I guess when you see me I am retired.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Sweet & Sassy Cindy said:

y’all sound like bad influences!!  I don’t know if the Sweet part of me will make it through BG 2018 or not!!! :rolleyes: Y’all gotta remember Hollywood Dave & I are new to this whole SASS thing!!! Looking forward to meeting and visiting with everyone.

Your BG name shall be Sassy Cindy.

The sweet part might get in the way of havin' fun.:lol:

Waimea

34 minutes ago, Waimea said:

Well, beside the cutting, casting, lubing/sizing, boxing and loading part, I guess when you see me I am retired.:lol:

Waimea

In my previous job, I dealt with a lot of cutting, boxing and loading.  That's challenging work.B)

12 hours ago, Waimea said:

You need a new job that pays a lot of money, doesn't interfere with shooting and let's you drink copperhead juice on the job.

:lol:

Waimea

Like Badlands Bob, I've come to find out over the last couple of years that this retirement thang ain't half bad!  While it doesn't "pay a lot of money" me and Fannie are getting by comfortably.  And the frequency of shooting and copperhead juice drinkin' has gone way up.  I guess 2 1/2 outta 3 ain't bad.:P

Lookin forward to celebratin' my birthday at BlackGold this year (as I have for the last 7 years).  This year will be the big 6-0 for me!  I guess I get to graduate to the Senior Frontier Cartridge category.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

Like Badlands Bob, I've come to find out over the last couple of years that this retirement thang ain't half bad!  While it doesn't "pay a lot of money" me and Fannie are getting by comfortably.  And the frequency of shooting and copperhead juice drinkin' has gone way up.  I guess 2 1/2 outta 3 ain't bad.:P

Lookin forward to celebratin' my birthday at BlackGold this year (as I have for the last 7 years).  This year will be the big 6-0 for me!  I guess I get to graduate to the Senior Frontier Cartridge category.:rolleyes:

I'm hopin' you're gonna bring your better (and prettier) half with you this year.

We'll have to figger some extry special way to help you over the 6-0 hump. :o

Waimea (who already passed over the Great 6-0 Divide)

2 hours ago, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

Ere they offering SFC category at BG this year?

Krazy (what made it over the hump a few years back) Kajun

47 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Ere they offering SFC category at BG this year?

Krazy (what made it over the hump a few years back) Kajun

Not that I'm aware of....however, Joe has been known to be 'persuaded' to make changes to things after he's been in the 'juice';)

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

I'm hopin' you're gonna bring your better (and prettier) half with you this year.
Looks like she's gonna make the trip this year!:wub:  WooHoo!

We'll have to figger some extry special way to help you over the 6-0 hump. :o

Just hangin' with my favorite Cowboy and Cowgirl friends will be "extry special" enuf fer me!

Waimea (who already passed over the Great 6-0 Divide)

If Ida known it was Titus' birthday (for the last seven years) there would've been cake.

On 6/1/2018 at 9:16 AM, Sweet & Sassy Cindy said:

Oh my, Pretty girl, new to SASS, first big shoot Black Gold?  Hang on girl, you're in for a ride.

Bad influence?  Define "bad".

On 6/1/2018 at 2:01 PM, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

Not that I'm aware of....however, Joe has been known to be 'persuaded' to make changes to things after he's been in the 'juice';)

Crown is the best persuader.:lol:

Noz, I would have been more concerned what her definition of influence is not bad, we all know what bad is.

Sweet & Sassy Cindy....if any of those BG ner do wells promise they'll be gentle on y'all as first timers, don't pay them any attention.....they lie! Last year was our first time and you WILL be corrupted.

1 hour ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Sweet & Sassy Cindy....if any of those BG ner do wells promise they'll be gentle on y'all as first timers, don't pay them any attention.....they lie! Last year was our first time and you WILL be corrupted.

Some people have that predisposition....corruptability that is ;)

Kajun

2 hours ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

That IS the whole point of the affair........:lol: :rolleyes: B)

I mean, AFTER ALL!!!;)

Archived