SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackalope, I will have you know I take at least one bath a week now, even when I don't need too.

5 hours ago, Jackalope said:

There's another kind?

:lol:

You'll be sorry when some dirty Outlaw says "Gee, I have this extra IPA here that I know Jackalope might like but he besmirched my dirty name so he gets none."

Hit a man where it hurts. Right in the IPA's

33 minutes ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Waimea, I'll gladly take the IPA.  We can get Jackalope one of those boring Miller Lites and he'll be perfectly happy.

And the extra IPA goes to Mongo!

4 hours ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Waimea, I'll gladly take the IPA.  We can get Jackalope one of those boring Miller Lites and he'll be perfectly happy.

I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth if I were to say those words!

6 hours ago, Hollywood Dave said:

A New Dirty Outlaw, with a Black and Tan, Waimea. 

Being a Dirty Outlaw means you have to bring good beer to the campfire.

You passed.:lol:

On 5/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Mongo, think big!  

If you get Jackalope a cooler full of those boring Miller Lites, he'll be perfectly happy!

:D

22 minutes ago, Jackalope said:

Mongo, think big!  

If you get Jackalope a cooler full of those boring Miller Lites, he'll be perfectly happy!

:D

I'm thinking it might be more important to keep Anita Margarita happy so we're prepared to give Jackalope a can of Miller lite in which the beer has been replaced with nice cool water.

You'll never be able to tell the difference.

:P

Waimea

Ol’ Whyme is thinkin’ right, but he’s underestimating ol’ Jackelope’s taste in beverages!  :lol:

17 hours ago, Sue Render said:

Testing of circus food has begun! 

:lol: B)

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Tuning up the band!  Got some great new old numbers working for the show this year!!

Blackwater, you are going to do "Red Neck Friend" aren't you?

Duffield

Oooh!! Good song!!  See what we can do!!

We DID pick up an old Buddy Holly song this weekend!!

Howdy y'all! Sorry about not being around here for a while, been working on the range. You will think you're made a wrong turn when you pull in the drive. Lots of things are changed, our Coal business is gone, thanks to 8 years of you know who. Plenty of room now, working on some more camping up on the hill where the coal tipple was, maybe some 50 amp hookups.  All shotgun targets reworked and 30 new ones added, sorry for the trouble we had with last year with them. All we need is you. We are getting close to full so if you setting on the fence best jump in and join us. For the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, or at least in Kentucky.

Application in----- check

Ammo already made up--- check

Room reserved ----- check

Vacation time ------ check

Waiting for a good time

I've been sorta hanging low on this thread cuz we were working on the GA state match.  Howsumever that event is now behind us so it's full throttle to BG.  I'ma w*rkin' on some additional wheels and gettin' ma drinking muscles tuned up so's I can try and hang with the kids at the small table.  IM told me at the GA state match that there would be some more surprises in store so ya just never know what's gonna happen till ya git there.  I'ma lookin' forward to this trip.

Kajun

On May 22, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Krazy Kajun said:

I've been sorta hanging low on this thread cuz we were working on the GA state match.  Howsumever that event is now behind us so it's full throttle to BG.  I'ma w*rkin' on some additional wheels and gettin' ma drinking muscles tuned up so's I can try and hang with the kids at the small table.  IM told me at the GA state match that there would be some more surprises in store so ya just never know what's gonna happen till ya git there.  I'ma lookin' forward to this trip.

Kajun

Who are you trying to kid??  You been hangin' low 'cause you have friends in low..................

On 5/22/2018 at 9:59 AM, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

:ph34r:I know nuthin':ph34r:

11 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Who are you trying to kid??  You been hangin' low 'cause you have friends in low..................

I shore do Backwater...and you've been a good one too! :lol:

Kajun

On 5/10/2018 at 12:08 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Hey!!  Iron Maiden!!  Schoolmarm wants to judge the beverage contest again!! 

GO FIGURE!!!

Be sure to relay that message to Tennessee Tall!! ;)

Got her down for it. Lol

On 5/11/2018 at 9:45 PM, Hollywood Dave said:

I'm in,,,yah

E24FBD19-FE3C-408A-B775-8853B2C26DFF.jpeg

Sorry but Guinness’s is the best!

IM, can I be the "designated chosen permanent" tap judge.  I'd volunteer to constantly test all of the beverages on tap at BG. :lol:

Kajun

You people really know how to hurt a guy that can't attend this year.

15 hours ago, Noz said:

You people really know how to hurt a guy that can't attend this year.

We're all still hoping that by some miracle, you can at least grace us with your presence!!   :lol:

Ain't happening, bro.

On 5/26/2018 at 3:31 PM, Hollywood Dave said:

Sweet and sassy Cindy and me are going to BG. 

1st timers. 

We promise to be gentle.  ;)

9 minutes ago, Hollywood Dave said:

You promise ?

They lie!!!!!

14 hours ago, Noz said:

They lie!!!!!

Why, NOZ!!!  You KNOW we're always "gentle" on new guests!!  :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived