SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, y’all asked for it! Ice cream Melt Off! For those of you who want let’s see what kind of concoctions you can come up with.  Remember, the theme is the circus. 

The guys got a good laugh with the song requests!1  Some may be doable!!

Do an appropriate one and tell them its from me!

3 hours ago, Noz said:

Do an appropriate one and tell them its from me!

I’m still holding out for you to make the scene!!  Don’t rule it out just yet!!

Nope, done deal!

Noz, we will miss you but I am sure we will talk about you anyway

I understand it is quite a circus up there getting everyone signed up and planning the event. So quit clowning around and get your apps in. This one will be another one for the books that we cant talk about after we leave Ponderossa Pines.

This “CLOWNING AROUND” is serious business!!:lol::lol:

All seriousness aside!! ;) B)

Just in case some of you didn’t read it: dessert qualification s are: must have at least one of these ingredients. Candy apple, caramel popcorn, funnel cake, circus peanuts, cotton candy, animal crackers. The twist this year is must be gluten free! Yeap, lets see what you great cooks can come up with this year!  Good luck!

Just kidding about the gluten. It would be hard to do with those ingredients. The real twist is absolutely no chocolate! Good luck!

Mary, you just don’t realize how great our cowboys and girls here can bake. I give them twists and turns each year and they come up with some amazing desserts. Maybe you might want to be a dessert judge?

Cali as a dessert judge??   MMMMMMMMMMMM, Could be!! :lol:

I mite be persuaded....ifn' ya promise me that A. ain't nobody gonna slip anything like squirrel or possum in dar and try ta gits me ta et it....and B. that I taint gonna gain no more wait....I'z already gained almost 15 pounds in tha last month and a half...I'z up ta 120 already!!!!:o:wacko:  plus I needs ta noz when tha contest iz gonna be, not shur when we'z gittin' there....

Mary, if you really want some chocolate I am sure Lady T will have some up in the camper where she will have her store set up again this year.

15 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

I mite be persuaded....ifn' ya promise me that A. ain't nobody gonna slip anything like squirrel or possum in dar and try ta gits me ta et it....and B. that I taint gonna gain no more wait....I'z already gained almost 15 pounds in tha last month and a half...I'z up ta 120 already!!!!:o:wacko:  plus I needs ta noz when tha contest iz gonna be, not shur when we'z gittin' there....

Did you larn how ta spel from the Culpepper Finishing School fer yung ladies?

You gotta work hard at that.

:lol:

Waimea

I've got an announcement to make!!!  I paid a visit to my foot doctor this morning at a ridiculous hour!!  After a year and nineteen days, I am free to begin walking again, if I can figure out how to do it!!  I've been five weeks without ANY bleeding or drainage and the skin has grown back sufficiently to allow me to put real weight on my foot!!!

Now if I can just figure out this "walking" thing and get some strength and stamina back!!

9 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Mary, if you really want some chocolate I am sure Lady T will have some up in the camper where she will have her store set up again this year.

I jus mite hafta find me that camper when we gits there.....;)

8 hours ago, Waimea said:

Did you larn how ta spel from the Culpepper Finishing School fer yung ladies?

You gotta work hard at that.

:lol:

Waimea

naaah....Apache Hawk lerned me ta speel....I taint gud nuff fer tha likes o' Mr. Culpepper

25 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

I jus mite hafta find me that camper when we gits there.....;)

naaah....Apache Hawk lerned me ta speel....I taint gud nuff fer tha likes o' Mr. Culpepper

Tombstone is good for chocolate coffee amongst other important things.

MR culpepper!!! I may need to drink a gallon o' bleach.

You just made him MORE impossible to live with.:lol:

Waimea

Calico Mary, well worth the walk up the hill. She will be in the camper with the pool view. Whiskey gets pool side but if I climb my ladder and stand on the roof I can see the pool.

Anyway, well worth the trip up the hill, seems last year there were mimosas and bloody marys involved one day.

Lady T has OREOs!!  She is my facilitator and knows my kryptonite!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Schoolmarm loves mimosas!!

We're DOOMED!!!

On 4/25/2018 at 8:54 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

Calico Mary, well worth the walk up the hill. She will be in the camper with the pool view. Whiskey gets pool side but if I climb my ladder and stand on the roof I can see the pool.

Anyway, well worth the trip up the hill, seems last year there were mimosas and bloody marys involved one day.

Advise caution, Calico MARY

Waimea

Waimea!!  IT’S BLACK GOLD!!!

THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND!!!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

15 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Waimea!!  IT’S BLACK GOLD!!!

THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND!!!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thinkin' Bloody Mary has got to be taken as an alias. Dern good one too.

Calico, if you ain't skeered then go fer that Bloody Mary.

Waimea

I'z not shur I wanna drink anythin' called a bloody Mary.....:blink:   but I keep hearin' bout sum stuff nown as "lemonaid" that sounds interestin'.....

20 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

I'z not shur I wanna drink anythin' called a bloody Mary.....:blink:   but I keep hearin' bout sum stuff nown as "lemonaid" that sounds interestin'.....

Interestin' is an understatement!;)

That lemonade'll make ya wear shiny gold colored clothes and wanna dance on or around poles....it's good stuff Calico Mary. :lol:;)

Kajun

17 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

That lemonade'll make ya wear shiny gold colored clothes and wanna dance on or around poles....it's good stuff Calico Mary. :lol:;)

Kajun

‘N’ it tastes better ‘n’ takillya!!

4 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

Bring your own lampshade.:lol:

In the meantime two more Florida shooters are joining in the fun:

Bad Hombre (part-time Outlaw) and his way better half :lol:

QuicksDraw Connie (1st ever FL State Lady Outlaw Champion).

YEEEEHAAAA, they are gonna have a blast. I'm gonna have even MORE fun knowing they are there having fun.:blink:

Waimea

8 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

well, I do haz a shiny gold and black saloon girl outfit.....ifn' I kin still fit in it that iz....I'z gained a few pounds since I made it last year.....:unsure:

Archived