SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT 2018 !!!!

18 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

... been drawin' Outlaws and Jedi to this soiree fer a long time!!...

Oh, you mean before...

They probably all came just to see me.

:D

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jackalope said:

Oh, you mean before...

They probably all came just to see me.

:D

Annita, probably!!  :wub: 

You??  BOTH of us know better than that!!! :lol: :lol:

3 hours ago, Jackalope said:

It's an age old tradition, it goes way, way back.

There probably won't be more than 75 or 80 Jedi Gunfighters standing by the freezer waiting for RED KNEE!

80 gunfighters x 1.00 ice cream= $80.00

$80.00 x 2 hands = $160.00

Ah heck, Jackalope, I cant break an age old Black Gold tradition.....$160 for ice cream on me!!!!    Gunfighters only!!!

I spend a whole lot more than that on featherlites tryin to beat old whats his name at the 97 side match....:)

1 hour ago, Red Knee said:

Ah heck, Jackalope, I cant break an age old Black Gold tradition.....$160 for ice cream on me!!!!    Gunfighters only!!!

I spend a whole lot more than that on featherlites tryin to beat old whats his name at the 97 side match....:)

And as much as you've tried, you'd think you would be out of $$ by now........... :D

But just think about this........... HOW MUCH $$ in shells do you think I've spent just trying to stay ahead of lightning bolts like You and a handful of other young whippersnappers trying to take away my sammiches..... :lol:

..........WIdder

UNBELIEVABLE.   

You won't believe this but I have witnesses...... and maybe a picture.

Anyhow, me and Bunkhouse Boss drove down to the local BBQ hut to pick up supper.   GUESS WHO was standing down on the corner of the busiest intersection in BuckSnort, TN?

You won't believe it but I gotta share this unbelievable event.

Standing down on the corner of Whiskey Holler Blvd and 97th Ave was Red Knee.   And..... He was holding a 3 x 3 ft. piece of cardboard with an advertisement on it which read:

"WILL WORK FOR ICE CREAM SAMMICHES".

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

12 hours ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Or, might it be, the abundance of "adult liquids" that are cheaper and more readily available than those pricey ice cream sandwiches.  

That gives me an idea......how about some homemade Copperhead Juice ice cream.....now THAT would sell out every day!!  :blink::wacko:

Kajun

20 hours ago, Red Knee said:

I heard Old What's His Name has been practicing...you made a generous offer, but $160 in featherlites might just put you over the top if you get involved in a shotgun race.  :)

14 hours ago, MizPete said:

Hey, guys, have we done give up on the home-made outta the freezer ice cream?

Could this be a new tradition in the making?

6 minutes ago, Jackalope said:

I heard Old What's His Name has been practicing...you made a generous offer, but $160 in featherlites might just put you over the top if you get involved in a shotgun race.  :)

I'm thinkin' that an old fashioned homemade ice cream party would be just the thang!!! ;) :wub:

Y'all bring yer freezers and yer favorite recipes!!!

MizPete, I bought a maker for last year, thought it would be fun but found out I did not have enough time to make ice cream. I would not mind giving it a try this year if I can find time to get it done.

2 hours ago, Jackalope said:

I've retired from the 97 speed stuff.   I'm getting just tooooooo old to mess with them young whippersnappers like Red Knee, Boxx Car Kid, etc.......

My twice broken left wrist is getting stiff on me again and I can barely pick up my SG and get 6 shots off before Red Knee can eat a Snickers Ice Cream bar.... :D

..........Widder

7 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Y'all bring yer freezers and yer favorite recipes!!!

Miss Bo, do we all have room to plug in?  I ain't got the hand-cranked kind -- the bucket rusted out.

On January 26, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

I've retired from the 97 speed stuff.   I'm getting just tooooooo old to mess with them young whippersnappers like Red Knee, Boxx Car Kid, etc.......

My twice broken left wrist is getting stiff on me again and I can barely pick up my SG and get 6 shots off before Red Knee can eat a Snickers Ice Cream bar.... :D

..........Widder

I find that statement hard to swallow, (swaller if you're from around these parts)!!  I'm thinkin' ol' Widder is a sandbaggin' you fellers!! <_< :lol::lol:

19 hours ago, MizPete said:

Miss Bo, do we all have room to plug in?  I ain't got the hand-cranked kind -- the bucket rusted out.

HMMMMMMMM! I'm picturin' ice cream freezers plugged in all over the campground and plugged in all around the pavilion and stage!! :rolleyes: :lol: :wub:

Not around the stage where Milk Bone is playing. We know better than that.

1 hour ago, Noz said:

Not around the stage where Milk Bone is playing. We know better than that.

DANGIT!!  Had it all workin' there for a minute!!! :unsure: :lol:

I'm hearing that Calico Mary is workin' on travel plans for our little party!!

21 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Now that news ranks right up there with ice cream sammiches.

Waimea

22 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

'Travel Plans'......... she just lives across the ridge and a little river..... ;)

26 minutes ago, MTPOCKETS said:

Widow, I thought Red Knee's sign would say Snickers bars...the boy cleaned me out last year at Tennessee State!

MT

He can sure put away them Snickers bars.

Last year, Christian Hammer and I tied his hands behind his back and put a Snickers bar on top of his head.

He nearly slapped his brains out with his tongue just trying to get that Snickers bar..... :lol::lol:

You mention Snickers Bar around him and he starts getting the 'shakes'.    He gets jittery if you crinkle a Snickers wrapper and all the Snicker bar has been eaten.

..........Widder

On January 31, 2018 at 9:18 PM, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

'Travel Plans'......... she just lives across the ridge and a little river..... ;)

He can sure put away them Snickers bars.

Last year, Christian Hammer and I tied his hands behind his back and put a Snickers bar on top of his head.

He nearly slapped his brains out with his tongue just trying to get that Snickers bar..... :lol::lol:

You mention Snickers Bar around him and he starts getting the 'shakes'.    He gets jittery if you crinkle a Snickers wrapper and all the Snicker bar has been eaten.

..........Widder

Hey!!  Widder!!  Slip him one o' them almond Snickers!!  He's liable to have an apoplexy!!:o :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Hey!!  Widder!!  Slip him one o' them almond Snickers!!  He's liable to have an apoplexy!!:o :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

Dang son....you ought not be using them there $3 words like that round 'hyere.....I had to look that one up!

In my Kajun dikshunarie it means he gits the shimmering yips!  :blink::o

Kajun

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.................:rolleyes:

Figured I'd drag this back over onto the front page!!

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I don't think Paul talked about bathroom stalls in that song.  Come on now, you're old enough to remember that one.  Plenty old enough!!!

CBB.....when you're as old as Evil Bob the memory goes fast! :lol:

Kajun

HEY!!  Krazy Koonass!!

Is crawfish in season at that time of year!!

On 2/7/2018 at 11:52 AM, Blackwater 53393 said:

HEY!!  Krazy Koonass!!

Is crawfish in season at that time of year!!

It's still a might cold....long about the middle to end of March those crawfish will come back out of their holes and see if they see their shadow! :lol: Peak of the season is late April. 

Dem mudbugs berl up reel good yeah! You put dem mudbugs and new potatoes and korn on da kob and some ernyuns in dem berlin' waters and add dat Zats to it to give it dat good Kajun flavor! Cook it for as long as it takes a good koonass to drink three ice cold byers and it's done!  You spread out dem roll of butcher paper on dem long foldemup tables and pour all dat stuff out dere.  Den you pinch da tails and suck da heads an eat it all up.  Pooooooooyih!

Kajun

I can never remember what the season is!  Wish we could have a big ol’ boil at Black Gold!!

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Cook it for as long as it takes a good koonass to drink three ice cold byers and it's done!

That sounds a mite long to me.  Don't we drop 'em in biling water til they turn red and thass all?

Archived