SASS Wire Forum

Can't run for a Political Postion

Smoken D

Well, I may as well get this confession over with. I will never be able to run for a political position. This way I will be able to get recognition such as, "Oh yea, I remember him, he has not been in the news lately". I will also be able to have a book written about me, and then have rights to the movie. Groups will be asking me to make speeches and then I can make money doing motivational lectures and teachings. There will be parks, roadways, bridges named after me. Hollywierd will just go nuts over my life and changes and all that has happen to me. I'll become a multi-millionaire without the help of any lobbyist and have my own accountant. Life is really gonna be great for me, me, me with this confession. 
You see, I am 66 years of age and when I was 5 years old, I looked at a girl cross-eyed. Yep, I did it, gonna confess before she comes out of the woodwork, jumps in front of the cameras, and she becomes the multi-millionaire. So, there it is, my confession.

Smoken D

My drummer, who is a long time friend and schoolmate since the 7th grade, says that I should write a book about all the crazy things I have done!

I don’t dare, because I asked girls all the time if they’d slip off with me for.....

In today’s climate, ya’ have to be careful about even thinking about asking some lady out for dinner for fear of being pilloried for one or another form of harassment or worse, some perceived “micro aggression!!”

I don’t know how a young man can ever approach a girl romantically anymore!!

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I paid an undocumented person to cut my grass.

Yah, BUT he can run take that office       GW

I have no political ambitions but I must admit I sometimes drive at 62 MPH in a 60 mile zone.

Wow! I feel better!!

4 minutes ago, Noz said:

I have no political ambitions but I must admit I sometimes drive at 62 MPH in a 60 mile zone.

Wow! I feel better!!

I'm confused. You feel better driving at 62 mph or after your confession?

About 25 years ago, I had a bit of a disagreement with a local business, dragged the owner's brother over the counter and was fixin' to pound some sense into him just as the city police came screaming into the parking lot to save the day.

Then, at the initiation of The Divorce From Hell in 2000, my eventual ex filed a restraint order against me claiming I beat her, her son, and our daughter and "he's got a lot of guns and says he'll shoot any cop that shows up". I was arrested at work at gunpoint by herd of NINE sheriff's deputies, and tossed in the county jail with a $25,000 bail. :blink: I framed the bondsman's receipt and it's hanging on the wall in my reloading room. Kind of proud of it, cuz no one in this family has ever been worth that much.

It took over three years to get that mess cleared up and my rights restored, and I was eventually awarded full custody of my daughter, so...

Anyway, now the justice system says I have "a history of violent behavior", so, yeah, I'm out for ever running for office too. :lol:

Oh, and I once witnessed someone put 75¢ into a newspaper stand and take TWO papers out of it, and I never reported him. 

7 hours ago, Smoken D said:

Well, I may as well get this confession over with. I will never be able to run for a political position. This way I will be able to get recognition such as, "Oh yea, I remember him, he has not been in the news lately". I will also be able to have a book written about me, and then have rights to the movie. Groups will be asking me to make speeches and then I can make money doing motivational lectures and teachings. There will be parks, roadways, bridges named after me. Hollywierd will just go nuts over my life and changes and all that has happen to me. I'll become a multi-millionaire without the help of any lobbyist and have my own accountant. Life is really gonna be great for me, me, me with this confession. 
You see, I am 66 years of age and when I was 5 years old, I looked at a girl cross-eyed. Yep, I did it, gonna confess before she comes out of the woodwork, jumps in front of the cameras, and she becomes the multi-millionaire. So, there it is, my confession.

Smoken D

What did you see?

Howdy,

Them young'uns just TEXT the daylights outta each other.

Ever hear of sexting?

Life for kids today must be very different from

NO seat belts, NO helmets, NO child seats, NO video

on the back of the front seats.

My Dad just didn't have accidents, no problem.

Best

CR

2 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

What did you see?

Susie:lol:

On 1/2/2018 at 11:52 AM, J Bar Binks, #47015 said:

Oh, and I once witnessed someone put 75¢ into a newspaper stand and take TWO papers out of it, and I never reported him. 

Oh, the horror of the shame you must bear!

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Stop the political posts or the thread will be locked.

Ifen I change the title ta "True Confessions" would that work?:o:D (I didn't think of that)

59 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I ain't confessin nothin cause I ain't seen the video.  These days, without video, it didn't happen.

Innocent Bob

But we have 3 witnesses(well paid) that say you did it. :o

Archived