SASS Wire Forum

Free Load Manuals

July Smith

***ALL GONE***

2018 is going to be a big year for us.  We have a baby due in a few weeks and we are going to need to move into a bigger house.

In an effort to get organized and ready for the move I have come across some more items that I believe could be beneficial to somebody that is just starting to reload.  Each of these items will fit in a flat rate envelope/box and ship for approximately $7.  All I ask is for cash, check or PayPal gift to cover shipping.  

First come first serve. 

Lee Safety Powder Scale.  This is not the best powder scale, but it’s better than no scale, and it’s free. 

I also have six (6) Speer reloading manuals No.6 through No.11.  I’ll hand these out newest to oldest.  The information is a little dated, and they do not cover the newest powders or calibers, but each covers the basics to reloading and should provide a good reference for beginner reloaders.

***ALL GONE***

09BD703D-B8B8-49C9-A3E3-260F88E3A579.jpeg

E2FEF253-5C4F-479F-B9CB-F8112251EFCB.jpeg

Congratulations on that new baby on the way!!!  Mr. July Smith, if the set of scales is still available I could use them, I am gathering up stuff to load my own shotgun shells and I don't have any kind of scales yet. Thank you and this is a very nice gesture of you.

11 hours ago, Barely Misstum said:

Congratulations on that new baby on the way!!!  Mr. July Smith, if the set of scales is still available I could use them, I am gathering up stuff to load my own shotgun shells and I don't have any kind of scales yet. Thank you and this is a very nice gesture of you.

The scale is yours!  PM on its way.

All reloading manuals are still available!  Next time somebody posts a question about load info/data send them to this thread for their very own free book.

• 4 weeks later...

First, congratulations on your new baby!  Will it be a boy or a girl, and what name have you and the Missus decided on?

I would like the manuals # 6, #7 and #8.

Please PM me with info on where to send the postage.

Duffield

I would like #8 manual, the third from the left. I load for some older guns and these older books can come in handy. 

On 1/29/2018 at 6:02 PM, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

First, congratulations on your new baby!  Will it be a boy or a girl, and what name have you and the Missus decided on?

I would like the manuals # 6, #7 and #8.

Please PM me with info on where to send the postage.

Duffield

They are yours!  All three manuals will have to be put in a medium sized flat rate box and shipped for around $14.  I will PM my info.

I started this thread a while ago, crazy how much changes in a short amount of time.  Tabitha (girl) was born January 8th and came into this world 9lbs 1oz.  Wife and baby are both healthy, can't ask for more. 

Thanks for asking.

18 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

I would like #8 manual, the third from the left. I load for some older guns and these older books can come in handy. 

#9 and #10 are still available.  Would you like either?

I didn't want to hog them, but if nobody else speaks up, I'd be glad to take them. Thanks, Slim

Archived