SASS Wire Forum

New SASS Members

Polecat Joe

Would like y'all to welcome two cowgirls and one cowboy new to our great sport and shooting with the OK Corral Outlaws in Okeechobee Florida.

Samson Lynch  106599

Delilah Lynch    106600

Ante Okee          106500

A Happy New Year and welcome to the wonderful world of cowboy action shooting to Samson Lynch, Delilah Lynch, and Ante Okee. :) 

GB

image.png.17f1f5e87184287520e199f75844b498.png

Welcome to the camp! Pull up a chair, grab a drink and join us 'round the campfire.

Welcome to a great ride down the trail. Hope I have the privilege to meet in person.  Lots of great cowboys and cowgirls ridin' here. 

YEEHAW!! Thank y'all for rolling out the Welcome Wagon! So excited to be a part of this wonderful community and looking forward getting to know y'all. :D

1 hour ago, Delilah Lynch said:

YEEHAW!! Thank y'all for rolling out the Welcome Wagon! So excited to be a part of this wonderful community and looking forward getting to know y'all. :D

I saw your interest of shooting like a girl I thought I'd share video of one of our shooters who shoots like a girl.

Randy

Howdy and Welcome Samson Lynch, Delilah Lynch, Ante Okee   to the best game and folks goin.      

image.jpeg.0981afbc30918a996983fe9f85907009.jpeg

Allie Mo, you've got some great signatures there yourself!

Thank you for the video Randy, that's some mighty fine shooting! 

Howdy right back 'atcha Eyesa!

Welcome Samsung, Delilah and Ante.  Hope you'll consider joining Polecat Joe and coming to the Florida State Championship, Red Hills Ruckus, April 19-22, 2018.  Good time guaranteed!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank y'all again for the warm welcome. My hubby Samson Lynch #105900 has been working a pretty hectic schedule but he thanks y'all too and we look forward to meeting some of you at a local match in the near future!

Archived