SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Schedule

Lil_Rob

The schedule changes as entertainment, etc., firms up.  The deadline for submitting things to include in the schedule is January 15.  It should be finalized shortly after that.

7 minutes ago, Shotglass 17153 said:

Can I get a list of the ladies categories and how many in each?  I'm willing to move if need be.

At this point it looks like Classic Cowgirl and Ladies Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter do not have three.  Sunshine Kay will be finalizing the shooter numbers in the next couple of days so if any Ladies want to change categories they need to contact Kay today or tomorrow.

Shotglass - Thank you so much for offering to switch!  LFCD has 3 right now.  Singin' Sue was willing to move to CCG  (has 2 right now) if somebody (she suggested me) would come into LFCD so we don't loose that category to make the other one.  I'd rather go to FCGF with the Soot Lords than spend 3 days pulling one gun at a time and wishing I was shooting gunfighter......... So if you and Sue can work out who does which, then we have 2 out of the 3 ladies categories set.

1 hour ago, Lou Graham, # 26112 said:

Shotglass - Thank you so much for offering to switch!  LFCD has 3 right now.  Singin' Sue was willing to move to CCG  (has 2 right now) if somebody (she suggested me) would come into LFCD so we don't loose that category to make the other one.  I'd rather go to FCGF with the Soot Lords than spend 3 days pulling one gun at a time and wishing I was shooting gunfighter......... So if you and Sue can work out who does which, then we have 2 out of the 3 ladies categories set.

Squawty bawdy and I are going to shoot classic cowgirl.

On 1/2/2018 at 12:22 PM, Shotglass 17153 said:

Squawty bawdy and I are going to shoot classic cowgirl.

Yaahooo!!! Classic Cowgirls rule!!

Archived