SASS Wire Forum

Pictures - the legal (here) ones

Red Cent

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

hqdefault.jpg

I've always wondered where the water goes after it falls off the edge?

29 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

I've always wondered where the water goes after it falls off the edge?

Since there is no atmosphere over the edge, it just boils away into gas. Duh.

30 minutes ago, DocWard said:

Since there is no atmosphere over the edge, it just boils away into gas. Duh.

And the ships that fall off?

6 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

And the ships that fall off?

They probably just float off into space. But that is probably why we have mysteries like the Bermuda Triangle. :ph34r:

Groooooooaaaan...

:)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

Honey, you'll never guess what happened to my truck!

image.gif

I saw something very similar happen when I was a kid.  We were out coyote hunting with some friends and had all met up at the chosen rendezvous spot at the end of the day so each hunter could collect their dogs.

While we were talking and loading up dogs, one of the guys brings out this beautiful 7mm mag he got for Christmas to show off. Had a nice 3X9 scope mounted in scope rings set up so that you could look under the scope and still use Iron sights.

Conversation got around to whether or not the owner could hit anything with it.  Challenge was made and a target was chosen a little over 200 yards away. First guy takes his 22-250 and using his truck hood  for a rest proceeds to put 3 rounds on target. 7mm mag guy uses the bed of his new truck for a rest and pulls the trigger. Everyone exclaims how loud the report was and that no one saw the round impact the target or surrounding field.  Well he fires off another round that is just as loud as the first. Again no body sees where the round impacted. As he readies for a third try someone yells STOP and then starts laughing hysterically while pointing to the opposite side of his truck bed. There are two huge holes in the side of the bed about 1/4 inch below the top. The bullets had hit the folded and welded inside lip and by the time they exited the other side they each left a gaping hole.

Soon all of us were laughing our behinds off and the guy is getting madder and madder because he doesn't think it is funny and wants us to come up with a story to tell his wife.  Needless to say his wife was not amused.

I live in Southwestern Ohio, but work in Northern Kentucky. 

Some of the signs I drive past in Kentucky really makes me wonder...:unsure::blink::wacko:

0124181659a.jpg

0123180803.jpg

Mineola Pike Sign-COLLAGE.jpg

45 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Do you not get the "clean dirt" sign, or is your confusion because of the misspelling of dirt?

No, I get it, I get all of them as long as you ignor the wrong location of the "R" in most cases! :lol:

17 hours ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

No, I get it, I get all of them as long as you ignor the wrong location of the "R" in most cases! :lol:

Dyslexics of the World Untie!

Archived