SASS Wire Forum

Pictures - the legal (here) ones

Red Cent

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Red Cent said:

Here, let's do it the easy way. Your initial post, followed by the Ford lens in the link you just posted followed by a Chevy lens. The big giveaways are 1) The amber in the bottom half and its proximity to the clear, 2) The shape of the clear lens and how far the clear is from the bottom.:

ford.jpg.4a7289c7c4b5ee0f46c3dd7d769cd400.jpg

Ford.jpg

Chevy.jpg

1 hour ago, DocWard said:

Here, let's do it the easy way. Your initial post, followed by the Ford lens in the link you just posted followed by a Chevy lens. The big giveaways are 1) The amber in the bottom half and its proximity to the clear, 2) The shape of the clear lens and how far the clear is from the bottom.:

ford.jpg.4a7289c7c4b5ee0f46c3dd7d769cd400.jpg

Ford.jpg

Chevy.jpg

You’ve thought waaaaay too much about the fifferences between Ford and Chevy tailgates. 

50 minutes ago, Chuckwagon McTaggart said:

I think the bigger giveaway is the latch handle at the top corner of the tailgate which neither one use.

I can't tell when I zoom in, I thought that was how the seat locked in place or something of that nature. Now I am puzzled. I've looked, and now will say I am stumped, unless it is an aftermarket tailgate. Closest tailgate I spotted in searching was an old Datsun / Nissan mini truck, but the lights were nowhere near close.

13 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Took this one my self about 10 years ago in the Home Depot parking lot in Opelika, AL.:huh:

DSC00219.JPG

Well, Johnny, I'll admit he IS going against the grain using painter's tape instead of duct tape to hold that tail light together, but we panhandle folk just think, "Alabama", and that explains it. B)

Guy in the back seat shouldn't oughta hang his head out the window like that. Nasty wet day like that, and it appears he already has a head cold. Looks like he's a little hoarse. :P

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

Well, Johnny, I'll admit he IS going against the grain using painter's tape instead of duct tape to hold that tail light together, but we panhandle folk just think, "Alabama", and that explains it. B)

Well, he was in the parking lot of a Home Depot.

Maybe he was running inside to buy some proper duct tape.:P

My brother used to carry these three blonde around town in his green Fiat.  People would grab cameras to get a photo of those blondes.

Crsn5G.jpg

I've no doubt that they met my brother at Rainbow Bridge.

52 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

Idiot at the range.jpg

And the worst part is all of the effort they put into being that stupid.  

One would hope that some place around half way up the berm , he could have just decided that it wasn't worth the effort.

8 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Cards anyone?

IMG_0534.JPG

If they were going for the "Dead Man's hand" they missed it by a little bit.  The most reliable source I've seen says this.

According to a book by Western historian Carl W. Breihan, the cards were retrieved from the floor by a man named Neil Christy, who then passed them on to his son. The son, in turn, told Mr. Breihan of the composition of the hand. "Here is an exact identity of these cards as told to me by Christy's son: the ace of diamonds with a heel mark on it; the ace of clubs; the two black eights, clubs and spades, and the queen of hearts with a small drop of Hickock's blood on it."

1 hour ago, Warden Callaway said:

Look at all the trash on the range.  There has NEVER been anything like that on the gun club range we belong to. 

That's because YOUR club is NOT full of idiots! :)

1 hour ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

That's because YOUR club is NOT full of idiots! :)

I don't think I've ever shot at or visited a range with this much trash.  Maybe it was after a tornado had came through?

Our youngest son is a member of a gunclub in Kimbull, Minnesota.   They don't have any trash cans.  Their policy is, if you bring it in, you take it out.  The range was clean.

Archived