Welcome TJ Law Dog to the Wire, Game and the Best folks goin, Merry Christmas

5a2a989e95497_SASSWelcome.JPG.ed5045d9abb98d8837093843c187d2e5.JPG

Welcome to the Dance Law Dog.

Best advice I can give anyone is.

1. Shoot safe .

2. Have fun.

3. Only Complete with yourself.

Rooster 

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all. Just starting out and looking into the posse's here in Ohio .Can't wait for winter to pass to attend some shoots and obtain some  much needed  advice . I already  own a Stoeger Coach Gun and an Uberti 1873 in 45 LC . Need some guidance on the side arms and holsters .

Welcome TJ Law Dog to the most fun you can have with your clothes on.  Go out to a club and talk to the cowboys and most will be happy for you to shoot their guns and see what you like.  It's hard to go wrong with Rugers.  Buy the best leather you can afford, cheap leather can be a real hindrance.

Merry Christmas

Randy5a2ef12c5e438_RandySaintEagle-PosseMember.JPG.975aa5d9bfcb1cc0ef0134b8254f0d4a.JPG.47f38d0b78f7922460899276bd62dc55.JPG

Howdydo and WELCOME TJ!

Glad to see ya checkin in right off the bat.

Grab yerself a sittin stump from the pile over yonder and drag it over to the fire.  There's still some eggnog goin round hep yerself to a slug.

Yer off to a good gun start.  As mentioned everyone has a favorite, get to some shoots and handle a few to see what fits.

Welcome TJ.   We're all glad to have you join us in this fantastic game.  By all means, attend a few matches and handle some handguns before you buy. 

I'm totally with you on the "waiting for winter to pass" comment.  Being just a bit north of you I'm anxious for it to be gone too.   I'm already going through withdrawal.  Don't limit yourself to just your home state either.  May of your fellow buckeyes travel to Michigan and Indiana to play this game.  Probably to Pennsylvania and Kentucky too depending upon where they are.

Hope to see you on the range one of these days.

5a25616c5af35_OutriderOutlaw-PosseMember.JPG.cc7413867ddb6cfe8e73e8e507c76203.JPG

Thanks for the warm welcome .I hope you all have a great Christmas . I am looking forward to meeting you all out on the trail and picking your brain here on the Wire .

Archived