SASS Wire Forum

CapitalCity Cowboys T-Town Shootout

Bulldog Brown

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get your sign-me-up- sheets in so we can get a count on what we need to order. Bulldog

PS Please keep Stirrup in your prays. He had a stroke monday morning.

ST: That will be GREAT, you know you are aways welcome at Capital City Cowboys. Will be great to see you. Keep up the work with the Dr. Will still have lima bean for you.  Folks get your sign-me- up- sheets coming in, Town-Town Shoot Out will be here before we know it. Happy Trails   Bulldog

• 2 weeks later...

The T-Town Shoot-out is coming fast, get those sign-me-up-sheets in the mail, wanting to start the count so we can start letting people know how much food and things ordered. Bulldog

Looking forward to it Bulldog! I think I might be able to shoot, slow but at least pulling a trigger

Great ST, looking forward to this shoot. Folks can't promise you a train ride at T-Town, but can say your going to have a good time. Get those sign-me-up-sheets coming in. Thanks Bulldog.

• 3 weeks later...

Pards: Deadline for T-Town is coming up fast, so get those sign-me-up-sheets in. Don't want to miss this shoot. Bulldog

Did I say that Miss Connie got the blanket done, looks great, also the new side match, long range pistol, 10 shots at 50 yards, and lots more fun things to do. Get your sign-me-up-sheets in. Not much time left. Bulldog

Yep: So don't laugh to loud at my scores. Going to shoot CC at Chapman sunday. Match is coming together pretty good. See you there.                         

Still looking for help. Bulldog

Glad you are coming Hud, always a pleasure To shoot with you. I don't want you to laugh to loud , at this category change. I have watch you and Major, and ST. y'all looked like you were having to much fun, so I'm joining in. Bulldog 

On 8/31/2018 at 9:57 PM, Bulldog Brown said:

Yep: So don't laugh to loud at my scores. Going to shoot CC at Chapman sunday. Match is coming together pretty good. See you there.                         

Still looking for help. Bulldog

What you needing help with?  I won't arrive till Friday evening I imagin.

Things are really coming together fast. Made a change in the side matches, going to shoot them on Sat. after main stages, doing this to give more shooter a chance to shoot them. Get those sign-me-up sheets in, time is running out, and I know you don't want to miss this match. Bulldog

We will be shooting warm-up matches after set-up Dave. Around 2:00 I would guess, pick up info pack anytime after set-up, I and JW will be camping on the range so just look us up, I'll keep an eye out for you. Still have time to sign up, so get those sheets in. Bulldog

Dave: I remember seeing you at Land Run, in April , I've seen drowned rats that looked dryer than you were. Hope it won't happen at T-Town. 

Getting the pistol targets Saturday, Bigger than ours, so big and up close. Still time to get your sign-me-up-sheets in. Getting very close. Bulldog

Well T-Town is just about here, JW says he is about to pull his hair out, so I think we are done with sign up. So if you missed it this year, there is always next year. But just keep reading about it here, and plan for it next year. Thanks All Bulldog Brown

Got the trailer loaded, Miss Connie says she is ready so come morning we are headed to Topeka. See all you shooters in a couple of days. Thanks all. Bulldog One other thing, please keep Stripp-up in your prayes.

Archived