SASS Wire Forum

CapitalCity Cowboys T-Town Shootout

Bulldog Brown

Angel is getting closer to having the stages ready to go. Only trouble he is having is that we keep going to shoots and he likes one of there stages, so I think now are shoot will be a 5 day shoot with 30 stages. Some one need to have a talk with him. Get those sign-me-up sheets filled out and sent in. Bulldog

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Angel is getting closer to having the stages ready to go. Only trouble he is having is that we keep going to shoots and he likes one of there stages, so I think now are shoot will be a 5 day shoot with 30 stages. Some one need to have a talk with him. Get those sign-me-up sheets filled out and sent in. Bulldog

Now that sounds like fun!

Good to hear from you Grizzly, Hope you had a good time in Chapman? Having a hard time waiting for HOW, then your shoot. I know they will be before we know it.  So will T-Town. So everyone get those sign-me-up sheets coming in.  Bulldog

Just a note to pards that have campers and plan to attend T-Town, we only have a limited number of spaces with electric, so get your sign-me-up sheets in, they are on first asking first get them. Thanks Bulldog

On 5/24/2018 at 5:04 PM, Bulldog Brown said:

Thanks Major: Looking forward to seeing you there.   Do you find a replacement steak house at HOW? Thanks Bulldog Brown.

No replacement yet, but I am still looking.   Sure bummed out that the other place closed up. Always Texas Roadhouse in that same area... If all else fails.

Shoot is getting closer, so get your sing-me-up-sheets in. Miss Connie just about has the blanket done, will post a picture on web page when done. Bulldog

Things are coming along nicely, will have good food, there is great shopping in Topeka, Zoo for the kids see, Kansas history mus. and a lot more. Oh yea a great match to shoot. Get those sign-me-up-sheets mailed in. Bulldog

Hello to the troops: JW reminded me that we are having a Flea market at this month match, so if you want to see where T-Town is going to be happening come to the match on the 24th, shoot six fun stages, get rid of some of your things you forgot you had, and pick up your sign-me-upforms for T-Town. Hope to see you there. Bulldog

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I was planning on going to that one with a couple of spare SxS's to sell or swap. 

But I found out that we have a birthday doings [family] that I can't get out of.

BTW:  They are Winchester and Browning SxS's.

Mustang

Be looking for you Mustang, Angel just told me he has the stages done,  Pistol targets are at 7-8 yards, rifle at 15-16 yards, and shotgun 9-12 yards, should be for fast shooting, (not me I'm old and slow)  Have awards, look good. I'm going to pick up side match awards soon. Things are looking good. Get your sign-me-up sheets in the mail. Will have sheets at the monthly shoot the 24th. Also bring your wanting to get rid of items also. Bulldog

Gonna be a fun match. Looking forward to it. Not the biggest shoot, but they put a lot of effort into it, and the shoot last year was a blast, even for us average shooters

3 hours ago, StirrupTrouble said:

Gonna be a fun match. Looking forward to it. Not the biggest shoot, but they put a lot of effort into it, and the shoot last year was a blast, even for us average shooters

I'm coming for you pard !

Going to put cans of Lima beans o. The stages.. slow ya down picking them up..:P

48 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

I'm coming for you pard !

Going to put cans of Lima beans o. The stages.. slow ya down picking them up..:P

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, my weakness........

Careful now, Lima Beans are like Popeye's spinach :)

Looking forward to having you both at the shoot, not that far off. Angel did say something about beans awhile back. ST are you and angel up to something?      

Folks y'all will have to come to T-Town to find out what they are up too. Bulldog

11 hours ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Looking forward to having you both at the shoot, not that far off. Angel did say something about beans awhile back. ST are you and angel up to something?      

Folks y'all will have to come to T-Town to find out what they are up too. Bulldog

Maybe instead of a starting line we eat a plate of Lima Beans before the buzzer

I don't know about that. Shooting Sunday the 24th, also having a swap meet, so come on out and bring all your items. Shot, swap, and get your sign-me-up sheets. Hope to see y'all there. Bulldog

monthly shoot today, shoot new stage set up for the first time. I think this set up will work with a little messing with. Shot on concert, under cover, we are going to try this set up for T-Town. So some thing else we have changed, for a new and improved T-Town. So get your sign-me-up sheets in. Cut off is getting closer. Bulldog.

34 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Only thing useful about a can of Lima Beans is the can.  :P

More for me :)

OK : Major you can have the can, (that a good one) and ST you can have the beans. Maybe even share with Angel? Folks get those sign-me-up sheets mail in. Bulldog

13 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

OK : Major you can have the can, (that a good one) and ST you can have the beans. Maybe even share with Angel? Folks get those sign-me-up sheets mail in. Bulldog

One can of Lima Beans won't even get me started. Just ask Dawg and Richie :)

Well all Angel and I are at HOW, weather is HOT, stages look like fun. We left JW to watch T-Town while we are gone. So get those sign-me-up- sheets sent in, time is getting close. Bulldog

T Town will have some new additions this year as well as continuing most of the old. It’s a great shoot and you’re sure to leave with some new friends no matter how well you shoot. Give it a ‘shot’ this year, you’ll be glad you did. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well " I'am back"  Will get home Tue. Hope we got a bunch of those sign-me-up sheets in the mail. Shot 2 shoots in the last 2 weeks. and Strip-up, was at both, It was fun, but all he keep saying was " Lima beans, lima beans" I don't know about y'all but just to find out what is up with lima beans, I would be at T-Town. Later Bulldog

Match is getting closer, if your coming best get those sign-me-up-sheets headed our way. As hot as it has been the pony express might take a little longer getting to JW. Bulldog

Archived