SASS Wire Forum

CapitalCity Cowboys T-Town Shootout

Bulldog Brown

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you will be disapointed this year, working to make this the best one ever. You all fill out your signmeup sheets. JW is waiting. Old Youngs Angel is getting a little nervous, Some one keeps bringing out that big rope placing it by the big tree, with a big bag of miracle grow.  Hope to see you all there. Bulldog

32 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

I don't think you will be disapointed this year, working to make this the best one ever. You all fill out your signmeup sheets. JW is waiting. Old Youngs Angel is getting a little nervous, Some one keeps bringing out that big rope placing it by the big tree, with a big bag of miracle grow.  Hope to see you all there. Bulldog

Poor Young's Angel... Tell him to hang in there!  It is tough being the stage writer... Everyone has an opinion, but nobody else wants the job :lol:. Heck my club did hang me over stages at a monthly!  Even a picture about somewhere.  

Folks these fellas will put on a great match... Don't miss it!

This is Easter and we have 3" to 4" of snow!!!!!!! At least at T-Town I can say it will not be snowing, might flood but no snow. Hope you all can make this years shoot, its looking good. Bulldog

Just got back from Landrun, what a great match. Friday was great weather for the match, Saturday well let me say this, I now know how a duck feel in a rain storm.  So now back to T-Town, have some new ideas.  So get those sign-me-up forms in, so you don't miss the fun. Bulldog

3 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Checking new Idea for our trophys , both Ideas I would like to take home.  Oh but you have to be signed up. Don't forget to do that. Bulldog

Sounds great, Bulldog!

28 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Checking new Idea for our trophys , both Ideas I would like to take home.  Oh but you have to be signed up. Don't forget to do that. Bulldog

I gotta sign up?  :o What kinda of deal is this anyway?  

I am hoping to make this match.... I mean Stirrup is going to be there and I have to help him get into trouble. :ph34r:

9 hours ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Thanks Major: After Ne. any place Stirrup go those people are going to need people to watch him. Will see you in a week. Bulldog

Who, me??? I'm innocent........

Doing the paperwork now.

BTTT!

Great news, will be great to shoot with you all. Remember to bring your long range pistols for new side match.  Have fun in Craig.   Bulldog

15 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Great news, will be great to shoot with you all. Remember to bring your long range pistols for new side match.  Have fun in Craig.   Bulldog

Long range pistol?  Oh you mean my main match guns :lol:

But the important question is.......will there be Lima Beans at the banquet? :)

4 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

I will request that there be beans on the menu. If not I will personally bring you Lima Beans. Bulldog

Heck I would bring him some too... But he has to sign up as the "Lima Bean Kid"

I'll make a note of that. But I think we already have his sign-me-up sheet. But I sure can change it to "LIMA BEAN KID" Thanks  Major. Bulldog

I will never live down eating six plates of lima beans at that buffet. They were dang tasty though :)

25 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Little things like that are never forgotten. SIX plates!!!!!!!!!! Bulldog

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Archived