SASS Wire Forum

CapitalCity Cowboys T-Town Shootout

Bulldog Brown

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading what other clubs have, we are small but this is looking like it is going to be a great shoot. Don't know how many so for sure but more than we had at this time last year. So folks don't forget about this shoot.  Miss Connie got the material for the blanket she is making, will post pictures when done. Bulldog 

The match is an absolute hoot. Some of my favorite shoots I have attended are smaller ones, but the folks at T-Town really put on a fun shoot 

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

We've been to T-Town 2 or 3 times now. 

They put on a really fun shoot. 

We will be there again this year.

MG

Starting to get some nice door prizes. If you are thinking about coming to T-Town and need a place to park your trailer we have a few with ele. , lots of room for dry camping, so if you want ele. need to sign up for it early, first to sign-up gets them. Bulldog

Still waiting for the ice to clear off the roads, so I can go shoot. Folks don't forget about T-Town. Will be here before we know it. Miss Connie and I are going to eat at the restaurant were we are having or banquet just to make sure the food is as good as we hear. Will let the troops know. Bulldog

41 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Still waiting for the ice to clear off the roads, so I can go shoot. Folks don't forget about T-Town. Will be here before we know it. Miss Connie and I are going to eat at the restaurant were we are having or banquet just to make sure the food is as good as we hear. Will let the troops know. Bulldog

I hear ya!  I am ready to get some shoot'n in as well!

Really fun shoot for those looking for a new match. These folks know how to pack a lot of fun into a weekend. They even have a couple of Texas stars

Now boys settle down, you know Old Youngs Angel would not make it too hard, He knows that a lot of Cowboys know were we keep the rope, and the trees have gotten a lot srtonger. Hope to see you all there. Bulldog

Weather is starting to get nice, clubs getting ready to start the new season, so people think about getting those sing-me-up forms in. T-Town is a great shoot. Bulldog

Pards: Just for all info-  We are shooting this Sunday at Capital City Cowboys. Good time to see the range if you have not been there before. Every one is welcome. Bulldog 

Thanks to everyone for coming out to shoot today.  It was a little cold, but a great time. We’re shooting the 4th Sunday of every month. You’re always welcome. 

Be sure to get your registration in for our annual T-Town Shootout coming in September!!!

Archived