SASS Wire Forum

CapitalCity Cowboys T-Town Shootout

Bulldog Brown

thanks Mustang, alway have a good time with you all. see you in about an hour.  You can help Major keep ST. in line, I don't think Major can do it my hisself. Bulldog Brown

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/4/2018 at 6:21 PM, StirrupTrouble said:

But, I'm an innocent little cowpoke......

Bwahahahahahahaha, whew, about passed out I was laughing so hard :D

Well Bulldog, that rascal Stirrup has me talked into joinin' in on yer festivities.  I'll get an app in the mail directly!

Just make sure he's on the same posse as me, I want to keep an eye on him.... :D

Well Cowboy and Cowgirls, with the cold weather and snow out side, now would be a good time to get the sigh me up sheets filled out and sent in for T-Town.  Thanks Bulldog Brown

Thanks for keeping these guys in line Bulldog. I’ve been out of the loop for a while but hope to be back with things now. I finalized getting the banquet set up and I think everyone will be happy with the arrangements. Please Send in your entries, we’re planning on making this one of the best years yet for T Town!

Having a little warming up, so might have to paint the targets and go to the range, need to start getting ready for T-Town. Fun shoot, if you have not shoot T-Town before, should think about giving it a try. Sept. 21, 22,and 23. Thanks All Bulldog

Hay All: My wife Miss Connie informed me today that she was going to make one of her famous blankets to be up for raffle at T-Town, one more reason to come on down and shoot with us. Also heard that Young's Angel is going to be writing the stages. (and we all know how he is) Bulldog Brown

Have a question for the group, what do you think about adding long range pistol, to the side matches?  24x24 target at 50 yards. Let me know, keep those sign-me sheets coming in. Thanks all Bulldog

2 hours ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Have a question for the group, what do you think about adding long range pistol, to the side matches?  24x24 target at 50 yards. Let me know, keep those sign-me sheets coming in. Thanks all Bulldog

Sounds like fun (but then again, any time I can pull a trigger it is fun)

28 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Don't be shy, anyone can join in with something to say about T-Town, good or bad. Bulldog

Like... "Bulldog Brown is a great fella, one to ride the river with, you should go to T-TOWN just to meet him alone!"

Major: We learned to keep a close eye on the weather after the "Flood of 16"  Ask Angel to show you his high water marks on the Chuck-Wagon. We have talked to Mother Nature and she said no more floods.  Keep the sigh-me-up forms coming in. Will be a great shoot. Bulldog Brown

Folks, don't let the previous flood scare you off. This is a really fun shoot with great folks

Major: Hope you can make it also, We are trying to make this the BEST T-Town that we have had in along time.  Grizzly Dave, Hud, are going to need all the help they can get. Stirrup is going to be camping on the range, means both day and night watching. Maybe you all can take turns keeping him out of trouble. Your Pard Bulldog Brown

Archived