SASS Wire Forum

CapitalCity Cowboys T-Town Shootout

Bulldog Brown

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you go, Bill

http://capitalcitycowboys.org/

Bulldog, I will be there and I think I have a few locals talked into joining me. Fun group

Cooncan: I know,I'm sure this will not help us, I'm going to see if we can change dates, I don't know if the gun club has anything down for the weekend before or the next weekend, well let people know. Bulldog

SC is the same weekend, too. We need more weekends and fewer “workdays”!

Hugs, 

Scarlett

17 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

I am going to try and make it this year, been to long since I have shot with you folks at that range!   

That and someone has to keep Stirrup Trouble inline.   You know him and his crazy tendencies. :ph34r:

Who, me????? I'm innocent........

12 hours ago, StirrupTrouble said:

Who, me????? I'm innocent........

Yes sir... I know how you are, you get that wild and crazy look in your eye!  If'n I can make it, I am calling you out pard!  You just cross this here line ( *draws line in the Sand with toe of a boot**) ... I Dare Ya too! -_-

24 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Yes sir... I know how you are, you get that wild and crazy look in your eye!  If'n I can make it, I am calling you out pard!  You just cross this here line ( *draws line in the Sand with toe of a boot**) ... I Dare Ya too! -_-

Now, who's Stirrin' Up Trouble :)

Cowboy and Cowgirls: Applications for Capital City Cowboys T-Town should be on our website (capitalcitycowboys.org/) this week. New things,more things, and a lot of fun. Only 9 months till shooting time Thanks Bulldog Brown.

12 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

(*** Kicks dirt on to Stirrup's boots***) :ph34r:

Callin' you out, Major.....you man enough to face me????? :)

IT person is on vacation this week will get apps up as quick as I can, hope I can keep the boys playing nice till them. I might have to call BIG BROTHER, to keep then under control. Bulldog

I see entries are now available. Mine will go out on the stage in the morning. See you then.

PEOPLE,PEOPLE, The entries are on the website. They are under Match Dates and times. JW said to accept all as they come in.

Check they new things we are trying. Please feel free to contact any of us. Thanks Bulldog Brown

We are going to have a BANQUET on saturday night, so bring your good sunday go to meeting duds, also will have side matches. So please keep this match in mind. Thanks Bulldog Brown

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Bulldog Brown: 

I just printed them applications off.

We will be there.  And hell's coming with us!

Maybe we will bring the Denver Gang too.

Mustang Gregg

Calamity JoAnne

Winchester Wade

Amy Oakley

Archived